Assassin's Creed II - Gen. Discussion - Main Character Revealed

I just got this for the 360 from game fly , im debating to keep it or not for $20. I just bought SMG 2 and Red Dead soon, so i'm not sure itl'l be worth it to keep AC 2 or not

[quote name='rly723']I just got this for the 360 from game fly , im debating to keep it or not for $20. I just bought SMG 2 and Red Dead soon, so i'm not sure itl'l be worth it to keep AC 2 or not[/QUOTE]

i'd keep AC2. it's easily one of my favorites.

Great game as I said a couple posts above. But probably 20-30 hours tops to do everything, less to just beat it, so you could get done with it on a rental. Just sent my copy out on Goozex today.

[quote name='kylerg']I am livid right now. Trying everything...replaying memories etc.

Looks like other people have it:

Thanks for posting my video :) did you ever find a way around the glitch yourself? We tried the memory replay as well, it worked for a small period of time but eventually looped back. Did you ever try calling ubisoft? They were jerks to us about it, we called constantly. They couldn't even offer us compensation as far as a stupid TShirt. I was trying to rally up as many people as possible to get to call in, because as far as the guy said I was the first person to ever call in about it, but a lot more people have been calling. But he basically said that we were only a small dot on their paychecks, so they don't really give a crap. Anyway, thanks for spreading the Assassin's hate :p

Just got this and lo and behold the DLC is on sale this week. Is the Sequence 13 with bonus templar locations worth it? It just looks like you get money (which by this point in the game do you even need?

[quote name='CombatCraig']Just got this and lo and behold the DLC is on sale this week. Is the Sequence 13 with bonus templar locations worth it? It just looks like you get money (which by this point in the game do you even need?[/QUOTE]

I've mostly just seen people complain about the jump in difficulty, or the missions being aggravating. After playing the game, I wouldn't say they're worth it, but I don't know or care what they include since it's not AC3. >_>

The Templar sites are basically just more of the Assassin Tomb type dungeons. 3 more if I recall correctly.

If you enjoyed those tombs a lot, then it's worth it. If not, just get the sequence without them.

Just beaten and Platinum'd.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game and am looking forward to AC3 (perhaps even the sequel to this game, Brotherhood). I don't think I want to go back though and play AC1. I've heard too many bad things about it.

Rise from the dead.

So I've been playing this for a little while now. I had collected some of the codex pages. I was messing around in the villa and accidentally pushed the button to put them on the codex wall. Does it matter that I did this before going to see Leonardo? Like will I miss out on any upgrades?

I finally decided today I was going to get those last 49 feathers and get 50/50 on the achievements.  This was a good game.

and necro bumped the thread in the process!

I finally picked this up myself last year and still havent beaten it, got past the flying mission I think.  Its been a fun game just too many others in the backlog.  

bread's done
Back