Assassin's Creed III $47.99 on Newegg 48 hours only!

[quote name='ijustw1n']This is a black Friday pick up if I ever saw one.[/QUOTE]
I concur but I am a big fan of the series and already reserve the collector's edition. Can't wait for this game to come out but yea. Anybody slightly interested in this game should wait til Black Friday when it drops down to around $30 which has happen with the past few AC games.

Thanks OP, but I think I'm going to wait and pick this up on black friday even though I'm a huge fan of the series. I picked up AC2 last black friday for $10. AC3 will probably be on sale for $35 like ACR was last year.

No problem. I'm doing the same thing as you guys. I bought Revelations last year for $30. I figure there are probably at least a few people who want it the day it releases though, so it should be a good deal for them.

Should this game be a dy one purchase or hold it be a wait and see. From the Xbox demo reviews many people were not happy. What are your thoughts?

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']I concur but I am a big fan of the series and already reserve the collector's edition. Can't wait for this game to come out but yea. Anybody slightly interested in this game should wait til Black Friday when it drops down to around $30 which has happen with the past few AC games.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. If I didn't reserve the collectors edition I would have just waited for black Friday. Every year it follows the same pattern. I normally would deride a franchise and publisher for that, but for assassins creed I'm okay with it since I'm a huge AC fan.

bread's done
Back