Assassin's Creed III Collector's Edition Strategy Guide - $20.98 @ Amazon

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I know we have a separate thread for collector's edition strategy guides, but I thought this was a good enough deal to deserve its own thread in the event that people don't frequent the complete thread.

The Collector's Edition guide for the soon-to-be-released Assassin's Creed III is $20.99 (40% off of $34.99) at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre...1351538163&sr=1-1&keywords=assassin's+creed+3. It was about $24 a day or two ago, so it's possible that this price point won't last long.

Piggyback wrote this guide, just as they did the ACII, AC:B, and AC:R guides, and I consider them one of the two best guide makers in the business (along with FuturePress).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a collector. People don't always buy toys to play with them. Since someone did open it up and discovered they have they lithograph, chances are that mine has one too. And that's good enough for me.

[quote name='strizay']I'm a collector. People don't always buy toys to play with them. Since someone did open it up and discovered they have they lithograph, chances are that mine has one too. And that's good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

but but...what if it dosent???

Sorry, this is a lot more than Best Buy, I bought mine for $7 about a month ago and there have been threads on it. They clearenced both AC3 guides an the newest Halo one.

[quote name='paayter']but but...what if it dosent???[/QUOTE]

but but...what if you never necrobumped this thread???

bread's done
Back