Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Xboxone DL Code $20

He's posting on a website called Cheap Ass Gamer. I would hope others do the same and call out high prices PUBLICLY
You wouldn't go to GameStop and yell that Best Buy has it cheaper. Do it privately or let someone sell for as high as they want.

[quote name="acthechamp" post="12225403" timestamp="1415584521"]Message it privately. Don't be a dick and tell him to reduce it publicly. What if he got a buyer for $20? You just ruined his sale.[/quote]
I did him a favor since the code is way overpriced. He would never sell this here. This is cheap ass gamers, everyone here knows what the games are worth it. And yes, I have told people that are buying at games top to buy somewhere else if the game was cheaper. I try to help people, sorry if the OP felt I was trying to be a dick. Yesterday I put a thread and my code was overpriced. Someone gave me a heads up , I reduced the price and sold within a hour.

Message it privately. Don't be a dick and tell him to reduce it publicly. What if he got a buyer for $20? You just ruined his sale.
I have noticed the overly arrogant nature of some guys on here. I truly believe that there are some folks on here that seem to get excited about being an ass to someone. I really wonder what SOME of these guys are like in REAL LIFE.

Last edited by a moderator:
But If It was reversed, I would go to Best Buy and say Gamestop has it cheaper and they would price match. What's your point?
Well you wouldn't be publicly saying it either. You would be speaking to a Customer Rep one on one -- maybe with the manager being involved but not shouting at Best Buy for everyone to hear. Do it privately, not publicly.

I did him a favor since the code is way overpriced. He would never sell this here. This is cheap ass gamers, everyone here knows what the games are worth it. And yes, I have told people that are buying at games top to buy somewhere else if the game was cheaper. I try to help people, sorry if the OP felt I was trying to be a dick. Yesterday I put a thread and my code was overpriced. Someone gave me a heads up , I reduced the price and sold within a hour.
Respect.

bread's done
Back