Assassin's Creed IV WiiU - Best Buy DOTD + GZ Unlocked + @Gamer = $1!

ayersrj

CAGiversary!
My first post. Searched high and low and didn't see this posted.

Assassin's Creed 4 is today's Best Buy DotD at $24.99 for 360 / PS3 / WiiU. Combined with GZ Unlocked, and an @Gamer coupon specifically for the WiiU, this checked out at $1.00.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
No new subscribers but current or recently upped Nov/Oct get it until May (when the mag ends I think)
The cut off date to get magazine would of been mid to end of September then for a month or two no one could subscribed then the new gcu appeared with no magazine subscription period

So I placed an order and it ended up not processing so I missed out on this deal. Anyone willing to flip me their copy for 10 bucks? Your basically making out on 10 times the amount you paid. Much appreciated!

The cut off date to get magazine would of been mid to end of September then for a month or two no one could subscribed then the new gcu appeared with no magazine subscription period
As an existing GCU member, I re-upped with the new GCU (20% off new games) with $30 coupon for 2 years in Nov/Oct and got the digital mag/coupons for the 1st time in a year. Somebody fixed something. Anyways the point is no new mag subscribers and its ending soonish.

As an existing GCU member, I re-upped with the new GCU (20% off new games) with $30 coupon for 2 years in Nov/Oct and got the digital mag/coupons for the 1st time in a year. Somebody fixed something. Anyways the point is no new mag subscribers and its ending soonish.
it is ending in may.

Deals always end Saturday. March 1st is the last day of the deal...

Edit: I realize now I said May. But I believe it's actually ending in March. I think this is the last batch if I recall correctly.

I may talking out my ass then. Haha I thought March was it. But if today is the last of these coupons how come I haven't got the new ones yet?

bread's done
Back