Assassins Creed: Revelations $29.99 EB Games 360/PS3 + other stuff

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Assassins Creed: Revelations $29.99 EB
Free shipping online
WeeklyAd_February10EN_pg1.jpg

WeeklyAd_February10EN_pg2.jpg

Damn, I bought AC:R last week at Best Buy for $60, but I also picked up LA Noire at the same time and one of the discs was badly damaged.

I had to return LA Noire, but after I did the service rep didn't give me back my original receipt... So I can't get a price match.

EDIT: Nevermind, I called and they told me that the original transaction number is on there, so they can bring it up there.

I'm a little more interested in Deus Ex being 25 bucks. Do Eidos games drop in price much further than that? Because while I'd like to get it, I've got some other stuff I could be playing, and I don't mind waiting for a better price.

Thanks for posting this. Like others though, I'm more interested in Deus Ex and Dead Island than Call of Assassin's Madden.

[quote name='JGonspy']I'm a little more interested in Deus Ex being 25 bucks. Do Eidos games drop in price much further than that? Because while I'd like to get it, I've got some other stuff I could be playing, and I don't mind waiting for a better price.[/QUOTE]

Whenever you wait or not, remember the DLC is on sale til Monday.

[quote name='Genecide85']I've never tried price matching anything before. Will Best Buy do a price match on these sales?[/QUOTE]

As long as the game is in stock at the nearest few EB Games then yes.

[quote name='refinedsugar']Whenever you wait or not, remember the DLC is on sale til Monday.[/QUOTE]

And of course I read this on Monday...what is the DLC anyway?

bread's done
Back