Assassins Creed: Revelations FREE Ezio Turkish Armor Giveaway

Thank you very much got a code! :)

I was at Walmart and noticed that version had an exclusive costume. I'm happy with my Signature Edition though.

[quote name='Blumpkin']I heard that the DLC armors can't be removed once equiped. Does anybody know for sure?[/QUOTE]
I think maybe you're confusing this with the fact that it overrides any costume changes during the game. Can't believe Ubi did nothing to fix this after Brotherhood; really breaks the immersion.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Can't you unlock this by collecting the mamoir pages?[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking, but I'm not entirely sure if they are one and the same.

[quote name='Mixer236']That's what I was thinking, but I'm not entirely sure if they are one and the same.[/QUOTE]

I hear that they are, but still. Why not. I'm actually not sure I see myself finishing as much in this one as I did in Brotherhood. Might as well get freebies where I can.

i messed up and got a 360 code when i was trying to get a ps3 one so heres a code for someone

36M-3VV4-JAL9-L7QU-V4TV

Thanks. I picked it up when it first came out. Granted it was cheaper Black Friday but I am a sucker for the extra level. Unfortunately life has kept me from even starting the game.....

bread's done
Back