Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3) Beta Code

mastaspy007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got a beta code for Assassin's Creed Revelations in my email from Ubisoft. The code is for the PS3 and I only have a 360, so I thought I would give it away to someone who can use it. I will PM the code to the first person who correctly guesses my favorite Xbox 360 game. Only ONE guess per person. Good luck!

PS The beta starts on September 3.

Edit - We have a winner! Mrbeatdown correctly guessed that my favorite game was Splinter Cell Conviction and I PM'ed him the code. Thanks for participating everyone and hopefully there are other codes to the beta floating around out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mastaspy007']I got a beta code for Assassin's Creed Revelations in my email from Ubisoft. The code is for the PS3 and I only have a 360, so I thought I would give it away to someone who can use it. I will PM the code to the first person who correctly guesses my favorite Xbox 360 game. Good luck!

PS The beta starts on September 3.[/QUOTE]

Assasin's Creed??

Ah shucks, so I guess I was incorrect. :lol: I thought for sure it would be GH because it appeared to me that the OP was a big fan of the series.

This could be the best thread of all time, considering nobody has gotten it yet. His favorite game must be something off the beaten path...a smaller name title and sleeper hit.

I'm honestly surprised that it's taking so long to guess. I'll check for the winner tomorrow night and if no one has gotten it then I guess it would be ok for people to guess again. Good luck once again everyone!!

[quote name='mastaspy007']I'm honestly surprised that it's taking so long to guess. I'll check for the winner tomorrow night and if no one has gotten it then I guess it would be ok for people to guess again. Good luck once again everyone!![/QUOTE]
Can you set a specific time please?

bread's done
Back