Assassin's Creed with FREE Next Day Air Shipping AC @ GS

[quote name='eckounltd294']that sux so they do charge you even if it is a preorder?[/quote]
this is really tempting, but i dont want to get charged right away

Gamestop doesn't charge right away last I checked. And I've pre-ordered A LOT of games from them with their free shpping deals and whatever.

[quote name='OldKai']Gamestop doesn't charge right away last I checked. And I've pre-ordered A LOT of games from them with their free shpping deals and whatever.[/quote]
preordered, thx

I've never had them charge until they ship it out. I've pre-ordered from them for a long time and nothing has ever showed up on my statement until it was being processed for shipment.

Happy to help.:)

It's good I suppose, but why would you want to order it online and wait for it vs just going and getting it the day its released?

I know people do it, I'm just wondering why.

For me, it's just to save time and a trip to the store. The closest store to me is about 40 minutes away and with a full time job and a new house and wife I don't have much free time these days. I only do it if I can get free shipping though.

[quote name='graf1k']3" Figure? It was 6" back when it first showed up on Play Asia. Weak![/quote]

They had to take a more realistic stance on the AVG size of uhh ummm ........ nevermind.

So is the collector's edition with the 3'' figure the same one that play-asia was preordering almost a year ago? Because I preordered the play-asia one because of the fact that the figure was a one foot tall, not three inches. If it's the same, I'm definately cancelling the play-asia preorder.

I can't get this code to work. Perhaps it's expired?

It enters as valid, but then at the payment screen it says the contents of the cart aren't valid for the coupon.

Oh well.

[quote name='barbasol']I can't get this code to work. Perhaps it's expired?

It enters as valid, but then at the payment screen it says the contents of the cart aren't valid for the coupon.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

You bump a nearly two month old thread and expect a 24-hour coupon to still work....?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']You bump a nearly two month old thread and expect a 24-hour coupon to still work....?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I hadn't seen it mentioned as a 24 hour coupon anywhere. I guess that explains why it isn't working then.

I originally saw the code on some other site but couldn't find it again and ended up here.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']You bump a nearly two month old thread and expect a 24-hour coupon to still work....?[/quote]It still works. Don't flame him.

It's not working for me. At the beginning I enter in the coupon code and it seems to work, but then after I've gotten past the shipping choices and billing/shipping forms, it gives me this:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]This coupon will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. Here is the description of the coupon:

Free Overnight Shipping on Assassin's Creed! May not be combined with other offers. Only one discount per order. Continental United States only.

You may continue checking out without a discount; to receive a discount, read the coupon description above and make the appropriate adjustment(s) to your shopping cart.

At the end of the page it says, "Click to purchase" and the total includes all $10 of shipping and the tax. I'm definitely in the continental US, and Assassin's Creed is the only thing in my cart. Sorry for the bump, I just thought I'd warn off anyone else who was thinking of trying.
[/FONT]

I pre-order online because the closest store that sells games is 45 miles away and the closest Gamestop is like 100+ miles. And I can't drive so it's really just easier. But I wait for good deals, and I haven't paid more then $50 for a PS3 game yet. Might get this game when it's cheap, have no plans as of now.

[quote name='Haps']It's not working for me. At the beginning I enter in the coupon code and it seems to work, but then after I've gotten past the shipping choices and billing/shipping forms, it gives me this:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]This coupon will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. Here is the description of the coupon:

Free Overnight Shipping on Assassin's Creed! May not be combined with other offers. Only one discount per order. Continental United States only.

You may continue checking out without a discount; to receive a discount, read the coupon description above and make the appropriate adjustment(s) to your shopping cart.

At the end of the page it says, "Click to purchase" and the total includes all $10 of shipping and the tax. I'm definitely in the continental US, and Assassin's Creed is the only thing in my cart. Sorry for the bump, I just thought I'd warn off anyone else who was thinking of trying.
[/FONT][/quote]

I went back and forth with gamestop's customer support on this one, and as of yesterday (10/31) morning, the code started working again. I preordered the PS3 limited edition, selected USA overnight shipping, and the coupon deducted the $9.99 charge for overnight. Good news for anyone that has yet to preorder what looks like an incredible game!

I know its a little after the release date but whatever, use the coupon code CREED to get free overnight shipping on Assassin's Creed. Works on all platforms and on both sites, enjoy.:)

bread's done
Back