Assorted games for 9.99$ at 7 eleven (ymmv ?)

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
i went to get a drink at one of my local 7 eleven stores and i saw a small display with games which were all 9.99$. not the best deals ever but if anything check your local 7 eleven locations just in case you find a gem. the one i went to had

:ps3:
star wars force unleashed
de blob 2
resident evil 5

:360:
mass effect
guitar hero dual packs
medal of honor (2010 one)
some kinect game

:ds:
random shovelware

:wii:
some bakugon game

what else did you see ?
Twinkies, Soda, 7-Eleven brand Twinkies, SHAQ brand tea (seriously), 3 day old pizza, hot dogs that were overcooked Sunday, Bud Light and Natty Light at my local one, since we have to drink shitty beer, homeless guy trying to bum beer money, and I think a hooker is trying to turn a trick for either gas or lottery tickets, not sure which.

Lol @ burritoman!
I recommend trying the Shaq tea, isn't not as bad as you would think a shameless plug for one last shot at fame would make you think.

Get some of those Sweet Balls, thecake balls they had on Shark Tank too, they aren't bad, they are in the cooler with sandwiches and stuff.

I park right beside 7-11 for my work, so I am in there at least once a week.

I recommend trying the Shaq tea, isn't not as bad as you would think a shameless plug for one last shot at fame would make you think.

Get some of those Sweet Balls, thecake balls they had on Shark Tank too, they aren't bad, they are in the cooler with sandwiches and stuff.

I park right beside 7-11 for my work, so I am in there at least once a week.
sounds interesting..........

All I do is just stand in front of my TVand thrust repeatedly. Saves me tons of money on gym memberships and motion gaming equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than chocolate salty balls!

Oh, and I did see the PoP Collections also.

Oh, and don't bother with the 7/11 branded orange and grape soda.  The grape tastes like a cough syrup from my childhood, and the orange just tastes bad!

The couple of 7-11s around my house dont sell any games, but the one a town over I went into last week had some hanging out there.  Didn't see anything too interesting there though.

Better than chocolate salty balls!

Oh, and I did see the PoP Collections also.

Oh, and don't bother with the 7/11 branded orange and grape soda. The grape tastes like a cough syrup from my childhood, and the orange just tastes bad!
i stopped drinking soda over two years ago ever since i started going to the gym. staying away from it has helped me get into very good shape :D

I killed it for a while and dropped 25-30 pounds.  Moderation is the key. (aka not 3 glasses of Mountain Dew every day at college)

i stopped drinking soda over two years ago ever since i started going to the gym. staying away from it has helped me get into very good shape :D
I moved to straight liquor. Costs a fortune comparatively but hey at least it's not soda.

Also, my 7/11 does not carry video games. Unless you treat it as a GTA V simulator. Which I don't. Yet.

This post makes me want a blue slurpee fairly badly.  Closest I know of is 4 hours away.. I don't want one THAT bad. 

Twinkies, Soda, 7-Eleven brand Twinkies, SHAQ brand tea (seriously), 3 day old pizza, hot dogs that were overcooked Sunday, Bud Light and Natty Light at my local one, since we have to drink shitty beer, homeless guy trying to bum beer money, and I think a hooker is trying to turn a trick for either gas or lottery tickets, not sure which.
SHAQ Soda suuuuuuuuuucks. It tastes like dollar store medicine.

That said, out of all the 7/11s in my hometown... the one near the border crossing doesn't have games, but the one in the middle of town did. It was weird seeing 360 games for ten bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to scout the other one near my home. mabye ill score a good deal on a ps3 game for my lil cuz :). i already got the mass effect i saw at the the other 7 eleven i was at earlier for my friends lil bro as he looooooves sifi games

that SHAQ drink, pretty tasty. Its big on flavor

I didn't see video games, but I saw 2 for $2 on Honey Buns. I got a frosted one and it's like the one thing an average human could eat in an entire day. 89% daily value of fat. Even I could not stomach it.

I didn't see video games, but I saw 2 for $2 on Honey Buns. I got a frosted one and it's like the one thing an average human could eat in an entire day. 89% daily value of fat. Even I could not stomach it.
man those buns always scare me when i turn the package around. imagine eating those alot without working out smh

I checked out 2 a lot of guitar hero stuff but one had soul calibur iv. Other place had dragon age 2 which I picked up and deus ex which I did not.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.  Grabbed the Prince of Persia HD Trilogy.  Figured why not.  Hope it's all good since I realized after I left that the guy never gave me a receipt.  Who knows if 7-Eleven has any kind of return policy, anyway...haha  Solid deal, though...especially since I never got around to the originals on ps2.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. Grabbed the Prince of Persia HD Trilogy. Figured why not. Hope it's all good since I realized after I left that the guy never gave me a receipt. Who knows if 7-Eleven has any kind of return policy, anyway...haha Solid deal, though...especially since I never got around to the originals on ps2.
you will enjoy it alot ... except prince of persia 2 imo. i hated 2

Thanks for the heads up, OP. Grabbed the Prince of Persia HD Trilogy. Figured why not. Hope it's all good since I realized after I left that the guy never gave me a receipt. Who knows if 7-Eleven has any kind of return policy, anyway...haha Solid deal, though...especially since I never got around to the originals on ps2.
I think they only give receipts for debit or credit card purchases. Even then, they really don't like it.

No video games but it was

Would burgle.

The 7-11 near my work has the weirdest inventory for stuff. Like two or three years ago when World of Warcraft Catacoclysm came out they had those on clearance for like $15. They sold Call of Duty BO2, those were priced regularly.

Thanks! I picked up Prince of Persia Trilogy. Mine had prince of persia for ds, da blob 2 for ps3, some guitar hero games and mass effect collectors edition for 360.

bread's done
Back