Astro Boy GBA $16.99 new at EB B&M [UPDATE: back up to $19.99]

coolz481

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
The subject line speaks for itself - the price change just took effect yesterday. Basically, a bunch of Sega games dropped. The others I can think of off the top of my head were Amazing Island (GC) now $19.99, Phantasy Star Online Episode III (GC) now $19.99 and Blood Will Tell (PS2) now $19.99 [already posted elsewhere].

Astro Boy does not show up on ebgames.com as of this morning, so it may be B&M only. My store only had 1 copy left, so you better pick it up before the store employees realize the price drop.

UPDATE: When I showed up for work tonight (Tuesday) at 6pm, the price had indeed gone back up to $19.99. I guess someone in corporate made a small pricing mistake - it's likely a universal price drop.

Yes it is a good game, I bought it on the first day with the GGC at BB. For $16, it's a good deal. Also, you don't need to be an Astro Boy fan to enjoy it. The gameplay and graphics are top notch.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Swwet. this is an awesome deal. thanks for posting![/quote]

Yeah, no doubt. Thanks! I hope my EB has it in stock.

Is ROCK if MS add xbox live for this game but still great game w/ standard graphic. ;)

Dai Senryaku VII: Modern Military Tactics (XBOX) $19.99

I just bought it last week at full price $29.99 at TRU last week. Luckily I could get them to price-match it for me this morning with EB.

[quote name='bdw418']In case you guys can't find it in-store, check out Gamestop. They have it for 19.99, plus free shipping with FREESHIPALL.[/quote]

Thanks for posting this! I don't have an EB near me so this is a great deal, especially with the free shipping!

No problem at all, donkeykong. I'm just glad someone finally benefited from one of my posts!

I don't know, however, if Gamestop will ship your game in a weaksauce envelope. Maybe that kinda stuff doesn't really matter to you, but could someone clarify how GS ships?

[quote name='bdw418']No problem at all, donkeykong. I'm just glad someone finally benefited from one of my posts!

I don't know, however, if Gamestop will ship your game in a weaksauce envelope. Maybe that kinda stuff doesn't really matter to you, but could someone clarify how GS ships?[/quote]

They use sturdy boxes. It's Bestbuy that you need to worry about.

Excellent deal, I've seriously been waiting forever for this game to drop to $20. Hopefully I can find a deal for Metriod Zero Mission (the other game that still hasn't dropped that I want).

I managed to get the last copy at EB tonight. It had the $16.99 sticker on it because he hadn't gotten around to retagging it. He showed me the $19.99 sticker, and then did a manual adjust down to $16.99 without me even asking. He also let me buy some penny guides -- Four Swords, baby, woohoo.

[quote name='bdw418']No problem at all, donkeykong. I'm just glad someone finally benefited from one of my posts!

I don't know, however, if Gamestop will ship your game in a weaksauce envelope. Maybe that kinda stuff doesn't really matter to you, but could someone clarify how GS ships?[/quote]

Got it today! You're right. It was a padded, soft envelope and the box was slightly crushed, but not too bad. I'm just glad to get the game. Thanks again!

If it's really bugging you, donkeykong, I'm sure you could take it into a B&M store and exchange it. Otherwise, thanks for taking one for the team.

bread's done
Back