ASUS GeForce 210 1GB low profile 64-bit DDR3 video card $19.99 AR (34.99 - $15)

Direct Link to Rebate

And also worth noting, this is low-profile ready. Meaning if anyone has any slim case like me they've been using as a media center or for whatever reason have one, this is perfect.

EDIT: An alternative one if you are not going to be doing anything too intensive is this ASUS GeForce 8400 GS. It qualifies for the $20 rebate, so its $13...but it is only DDR2, so I'd stick with the $20 ASUS GeForce 210. But I figured I'd just let everyone know. Also, you guys don't have to go down the rebate list, I did and saw nothing else too great.

EDIT2: Here are the rebate details if you don't wanna open the pdf (as its not a form to fill out):
1. Register at http://asus.4myrebate.com/?oc=ASU-10706 with Offer Code : ASU-10706 (US)
2. Only 2 rebate(s) per qualifying product per household per promotion will be accepted.
3. A copy of the Signed Rebate Form, Copy of Receipt/Invoice or Packing List, Original UPC/Serial Number Barcode Label, with order-purchase date between 2/1/2012 and 2/29/2012 must be included with rebate request.
4. The rebate request must be postmarked within thirty (30) days from date of purchase to qualify.
5. You may also track the status of your rebate at http://asus.4myrebate.com anytime.
6. Keep a copy of all submission materials for your records.

EDIT2.5:And for when it asks for what product you are claiming, this ASUS GeForce 210 is on the 2nd page: PRODUCT: EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2(LP) UPC:610839359400

EDIT3: If anyone knows a cheap low-profile pci-e tuner/capture card, tell me. Right now I have 2x PCs setup at my TV because my tuner is PCI and wont work in my new pc. Also my old one is only S-Video...so ya, outdated...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna put this in my media center
21.gif

dude, all of that heat sink, it looks like a model of a car, or an air plane, a battleship......or
that structure in australia but silver.

[quote name='darkchaostitan']dude, all of that heat sink, it looks like a model of a car, or an air plane, a battleship......or
that structure in australia but silver.[/QUOTE]

"that structure in australia but silver"...do you mean the Sydney Opera House...

bread's done
Back