Asus VE248H gaming issues

Tsel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
328 (100%)
When my PS3 3D Display crapped out after only a month (!), I decided to just forget about it and pick up an Asus VE248H instead. The out of the box settings where horrible and it took a bit of calibration, but it's a really nice monitor once it's all setup. I have no issues surfing the web or watching movies or doing anything on my computer.

However, gaming looks terrible on it and I have no idea why. I've tried messing around with settings, but it just looks like something is off. Oddly enough this happened to me on my PS3 Display, but only when I tried playing 360. The quality just looks wrong, I don't know how else to explain it.

Any ideas as to what's causing it? Or anyone else have this monitor and this issue as well?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Maybe learn how to do it yourself google is your friend..[/QUOTE]

You don't think I haven't tried that? Besides, what's the difference in asking the general public than asking on a private forum? At least here I'm more likely to get a direct response.

bread's done
Back