at&t go phones - refurbished.

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
Does anyone have any experience with buying/using a refurbished go phone from at&t's website?
I picked one up at the mall yesterday, but when I got home I checked and found I could get the same phone (or better) refurbished for $50 cheaper, or less...

So, are the refurbished phones reliable? It's just to be an emergency phone for me and the wife. Also, how friendly are the return policies when bringing phones back?

I've never bought a Refurb Phone but some of the phones online are pretty cheap, I'm going to get the Pantec C120, the new one is $10,I already have a contract with AT&T but need another phone. As for reliability, Refurb products have never failed me,I have a refurb wireless router and no problems, have ad it for about 6 months now. I also have a Refurb 360, had that for about a year and no trouble either so I can say I trust Refurb things.

Just bought my wife a Blackjack II refurb, and I have to tell you the phone was like new. You get 30 days to return it, and the same warranty as if it was new.

BTW I got the phone for 52.98 after tax with free 2 day shipping.

I've purchased from them. Agree with the above poster, phone looked brand new. Works fine. Never had to return it so no experience there.

Bought a refurb from the att (cingular back then) site about two years ago and never had a problem. Looked brand new also. Refurbs came with a 90 day warranty, not sure what the time frame is now.

Getting it online is definitely cheaper and I wouldn't worry about having problems.

I got a refurbished Pantech, it comes in an AT&T box, otherwise like everyone said it looks brand new. It even has the plastic on the screen. I recommend it

okay. now just to see how receptive they are when I take it back. I'm not taking it back to the same mall-kiosk, but a different at&t store.

bread's done
Back