ATARI 2600 SYSTEMS & GAMES PLUS: GC, GBA, & XBOX STUFF

Centerice19

CAG Veteran
Hi all. Here is a small list of all the stuff i got. I probably wont trade my 2 xbox games, unless its something i really really need.

Here is what im looking to TRADE/SELL

GAMECUBE-
James Bond 007- Agent Under Fire
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
NHL Hitz 2002
NFL Blitz 2002

XBOX-
NBA Streetz Vol 2
Halo

GBA-
Indigo System
MX 2002
Pokemon Ruby- Complete! box, instructions, and some bonus stuff that was included w/ it.

ATARI SYSTEMS-
Atari 2600 Woody System
Atari 2600 Vadar System
I also have 1 joystick, 2 paddles/driving controllers, and a touch pad

ATARI GAMES (all 2600 unless noted)-
Centipede
Football
Donkey Kong
Basketball
Vanguard
Ms. Pac Man
Jungle Hunt
Popeye
London Blitz
Maze Craze
Baseball
Frogs and Flies
Tron Deadly Discs
Barnstorming
Adventure
Target Fun (aka Air-Sea Battle)
Asteroids
Pac-Man
Super Challenge Baseball
Warlords
Commando Raid
Spider-Man
Tutankham
Armor Ambush/Baseball (X2)
Fire Fighter
Star Voyager
Trick Shot
Donkey Kong
Asteroids
Basketball
Berzerk
Combat
Defender
Joust
Missile Command
Night Driver
Outlaw
Pac-Man
Realsports Football
Sorcerers Apprentice
Space Invaders
Space War
Star Raiders (with touch pad)
Street Racer
Swordquest Earthworld (X2)
Warlords
Barnstorming
Chopper Command
Grand Prix
Laser Blast
Stampede
Jungle Hunt
Donkey Kong
Ice Hockey
Dragster
Centipede
Combat
Defender
Joust
missle command
space invaders

I probably have more 2600 games lying around, so if anyone is interested in more 2600 stuff, let me know!

I also have these TI Home Computer Command Modules-
Munch Man
The Attack

Everything is in great condidtion, except for some of the 2600 games, the lables are a lil worn out, but they play good. The XBOX, Game Cube, and GBA stuff are in MINT, excellent, awesome, superb etc. condition! :)

Stuff im looking for---

XBOX-
Anything i dont have, which includes the DVD kit, with remote. And of course, any games that i dont have. Especially the GTA Double Pack and True Crime.

Im also interested in any GBA or Gamecube games i dont have. So let me know what u got and maybe we can work something out.

You can contact me via Replying here, PMing me, e-mailing me at [email protected], or IMing me, my AIM screen name is- Centerice19

Thanks!!
Megan

are u looking to sell and are u selling the ATARI and ganes as a ATARI budle

Im looking to sell or trade. For trading, im most interested in XBOX stuff.

The ATARI stuff can go as a buncle or individually, who ever wants what, and who ever claims it first.

Right now, theres 2 people who are interested in all of the atari stuff, but im open to offers.

For all the atari stuff...it'd be alot. Cuz some games are worth $15 and up alone. Then the systems could go for $10-15 too....
Right now, i havent really thought about how much all together. Im just taking offers. Im willing to sell or trade.

pimp_daddy_smurf- i didnt see much i want from ur lists...or enuff stuff that'd equal the system and some games...PM me if wanna buy or have more to trade.

Star-for the bundle, meaning the 2 systems, joysticks, paddles, over 60+ games, with some valueing over $15 each.... it'd be closer to $100+ for it all.

[quote name='ex0']It is on your list of things you want to trade/sell. You know that, right?[/quote]

daaaammmnn...:) j/k haha

bread's done
Back