Atari Jaguar Zool 2 at KB Toys for 25 Cents

fairyland

CAGiversary!
I personally did not find this, but my friend found and bought Zool 2 at his KB in New Jersey, somewhere near Rahway, for only a quarter! He said it was next to the PS2 games that they was liquidating. When he went to check out, the employee thought it was some PC game. It appears this was the same store where my friend just got some 10 year old Sailor Moon dolls as well. It appears that some KB Toys are extremely stuck back in time. Simply amazing.

For some odd reason I've had a dream now 2 or 3 times (last time only a few days ago) where I was in KB Toys and they still had new Sega Master System games that they were still suck with and selling for like 2-4 dollars each. I kept thinking I need to stop bargin hunting for old games in the summer as this is what's happening to me but this must be the reason why I kept having this recurring (sp?) dream lol

I wonder if the price tag was wrong. I remember seeing Game.com games for $1.00 at KB before. I picked up Mortal Kombat Trilogy and have yet to open it

Yeah, it was either last year or the year before that I got some boxed N64 games, and they had game.com stuff on the shelf, I was like WTF. Also scored 2 official PSX memory cards for 1$ each though, that was good.

I need to stop by the KB here, they are closing and in a touristy area though, and they don't sell video games so probably nothing good.

I remember tables and shelves full of that sailor moon merchandise, most items were a couple dollars each too.. no matter what they did they just couldn't move it. Now every time I go into a KB, like most retail toy stores they are always a couple dollars above the other stores for prices, so I avoid them like the plague.

yeah, i bought out the Jaguar stuff at one of the nearby KB stores around here. this was like 7 years ago, and all games were 5 bucks. i turned some sealed copies of Alien vs. Predator for pretty decent cash, even back then. i still have a few sealed Flashbacks, Zool 2s and some racing game (whose name escapes me) somewhere...

Man I miss KB Toys. I bought my Jaguar from them for 25 bucks. When they closed the local store I picked up third party Playstation Memory Cards for 80 cents.

As for that racing game was it Checkered Flag?

[quote name='GoAztecs']Man I miss KB Toys. I bought my Jaguar from them for 25 bucks. When they closed the local store I picked up third party Playstation Memory Cards for 80 cents.

As for that racing game was it Checkered Flag?[/quote]

that's it exactly. wretched Virtua Racing clone, that.

bread's done
Back