Atelier Annie Premium Figure Set - sold out again @ RQ

eau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
The original thread was here.

RQ sold out of their preorders so the thread was moved to graveyard.

As of right now, RQ has 11 units left. Perhaps they're from the canceled orders?

Last chance to put your orders in if you think the 2 figures are worth the extra $10 + shipping.

EDIT: SOLD OUT AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually just placed my order a few days ago once I got the notification email. I was wondering where that original thread went...

anyone know when they ship these.... i got an email from amazon (went the amazon way)

said the item is out and stock and will not be back in stock till nov 12? (probally just a placement date since it just came out today)

i wont need games for a long time hopefully...

this week picking up

Nostalgia (got it off amazon for 21 shipped after credits and eca code) GETTING TODAY
Hero’s Saga: Laevatein Tactics (got it for 15 amazon after credits) Should get it Weds/ Thursday
Atelier Annie Alchemists of Sera Island (15 amazon after credits ) should get it Thursday/ friday (if ships

and rented
Mytran Wars off gamefly and should get this weds

will probally keep heros saga sealed for awhile (probally play it around thanksgiving)

I just got my package. I posted in the other thread, but in case nobody checks that anymore:

[quote name='Omnislash124']Just as an update, my shipment arrived today.

The premium box is really nice, minus the fact that it's Japanese (which for some, shouldn't matter). The figures are also pretty nice. For a size comparison...

1001227.jpg

That's a 1/7 scale figure on the far left, 1/8 scale right next to it, the two Atelier figures, and the approximate size of a one-coin size figure, if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Taking a ruler to it, it's maybe a little over 2 inches in height.

I just got mine but am not really interested in keeping it after seeing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back