Atelier Escha & Logy (ps3) $19.99 at Gamestop (in store only)

Too bad i dont like these types of games, its abgood deal and my local store has new copies, though i generally stick to used for points and saving money.

Good price but I just can't get it knowing there is a plus version available, though not localized or even announced yet....but it will be.

Good price but I just can't get it knowing there is a plus version available, though not localized or even announced yet....but it will be.
I didn't think about that. Vita like the others I assume? If so then I'll wait since I'm backlogged on the previous trilogy.

Grabbed it today... $17.99 plus tax with the base PUR card. It was in great condition too which is always nice... not surprising since RPG players tend to take better care of their games.

This is tempting.  I just started collecting for the Atelier series.  I like the art-style, but I doubt I'll have the time and patience to actually play this series.

Agreed for some reason most Niche games stop at around $20 with some going a bit lower up to about $15....guess it's just the nature of the beast.
Disagree. I dont remember any atelier game going under $20 for a new copy until now. Stock on this game is already drying up. There will not be another sale on this game below $20 unless you want gutted copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atelier Rorona Plus for PS3 is also $20 in Gamestop and it's starting to become rare.  Most stores around me don't have any copies, the ones that do are listed as low stock.  Rorona Plus is a remake of Rorona with the upgraded graphics engine used on the newer games. 

Disagree. I dont remember any atelier game going under $20 for a new copy until now. Stock on this game is already drying up. There will not be another sale on this game below $20 unless you want gutted copies.
You are mostly correct. Except for Ayesha which dropped as low as $15 for some time. Most Ateliers level out above $25-$30.

meh all of the stores near me have the "new" but opened display version but no F!@# case and stuff and still trying to pass it off as new...

bread's done
Back