Atelier PS3 Special Editions?

CallOfGoaty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I'm looking for the 3 Atelier games for the PS3 in the special editions boxes (NEW) Anybody knows a good deal for the three of them? In a good cheap price too.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Frys have good price $25 (Only in store DEAL) :([/QUOTE]

Mainly looking for the Limited Edition Bundles. And there's no FRYS near my area.

It's highly unlikely you'll find any of these, especially Meruru, at a reasonable price.

Rorona and Totori CEs were both cleared out early last year by Gamestop. I believe Amazon also had both for $40-ish before they sold out, also last year. GS converted all their remaining copies of Rorona to used (meaning if they had any CEs, they threw out all the extras and sold the game itself as a used regular version) but Totori is still listed there- but it'll likely be the display copy, meaning it'll be opened.

Meruru was exclusive to NISA's store, you won't find it at any retailer.

Your best bet for all 3 is eBay, unfortunately. You can snag cheap sealed copy of Rorona for just under MSRP still ($50-60), but Totori goes for a bit more ($60-80) and Meruru demands a lot more (up to and over $100).

yeah sadly, you're best bet would be ebay.
or if you're lucky, perhaps check craigslist. who know's, maybe someone in your area has them.

at one point, i sought out the premiums of all 3 of the games and had a bit of difficulty but was fortunate enough to get sealed copies while they weren't expensive (got the first two games from craigslist).
i guess not finding the time to open them is finally going to pay off should i decide to list them on ebay later on :D

anyways, good luck in your search.

With the 3rd one my local GameStop has a new Sealed one with the Artbook so I think I'm good with that. Now I'm looking for the first two's Bundles.

Found some at Amazon:

Rorona - Around 50$
Totori - Around 70$

Was thing maybe there are some that are more cheaper than those. Or maybe someone here is will to sell them.

i think gamestop is just listing Rorona limited edition as stander edition. I got my copy of Rorona limited edition from gamestop about 5 months ago for $21.49. You can try your luck and check the gamestop that have new copy of Rorona in store.

[quote name='killatheii']gamestop is just listing Rorona limited edition as stander edition i think. I got my copy of Rorona limited edition from gamestop about 5 months ago for $21.49. You can try your luck and check the gamestop that have new copy of Rorona in store.[/QUOTE]

Already tried that. Sadly no copy is available within 100 miles.

The first thing that you should be able to expect from your juicer machine is, at least a 3 inch wide feed chute. This may seem petty, but Hall of Fame 50th Aldon Smith Jersey it is actually very necessary! If you have to prep the fruit Colin Kaepernick Red Jersey first, then you are automatically going Frank Gore Impact Jersey to have a rather large distaste for the juicer you just purchased the moment that prep work gets in the way of your busy schedule.

The weight description Von Miller Kids Jersey of diamonds is its carat. The abbreviation "ct" or "CT" is used to describe just one stone. "Total diamond Von Miller Jersey weight" or "TDW" is put in when the jewelry is set with several stones. To explain further - "1ct" may be used to describe a solitaire diamond engagement ring and "1ct TDW" for a 3-stone diamond anniversary ring. (Note: To refer to gold's purity, the term used is not carat but "karat" and Von Miller Elite Jersey is abbreviated "k". So, in a 22k setting, you may have a 1ct diamond.)

I have an extra Atelier Rorona limited edition book that I'd be willing to let go for cheap.

[quote name='Rozz']I have an extra Atelier Rorona limited edition book that I'd be willing to let go for cheap.[/QUOTE]

Really looking on the whole bundle. Sorry.

bread's done
Back