Atelier Totori out for Vita

pob14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I haven't bought it yet, but Atelier Totori Plus has been released, without fanfare, on PSN for Vita. It's $40 and apparently includes some DLC. Says the bundle is available until April 16.

There are a number of comments on NeoGAF and GameFAQs boards about the game itself.

Saw that last night when browsing the store. I need some reviews before dropping $40 on a digital game. I REALLY wish these digital releases were $29.99, at that price I would be far more tempted to impulse buy.

[quote name='SynGamer']Saw that last night when browsing the store. I need some reviews before dropping $40 on a digital game. I REALLY wish these digital releases were $29.99, at that price I would be far more tempted to impulse buy.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I likely will wait for that price unless I become so bored with my other games that I just have to get it. Or if response is overwhelmingly amazing. I guess it almost would be $10 off with the current PSN promo Sony is running.

The original PS3 version was a fantastic game. Definitely pick it up if you didn't play the PS3 version.

I can't believe they released this on PSN with no announcement or notice or anything. TemcoKoei US is a terrible company.

Ugh, I remember seeing this in the PS3 store now not too long ago. Way too much of underaged anime girls for me to feel comfortable playing.

bread's done
Back