Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (preorder) $44.96

Sorta tempting until I realized that's only $5 off. Granted, these games don't usually drop much anyway do they?

[quote name='dubleo']They can go up or down...

Look at how much Ar tonelico Qoga goes for on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Ar-tonelico-Qoga-Knell-Playstation-3/dp/B004HVKABW[/QUOTE]

The fact that there is going to be a regular version of this, though, means that it is likely to be a lot more available. It's hard to compare it with Ar Tonelico Qoga since that has (so far, at least) only had a limited edition release.

I got Atelier Rorona for $22 from Best Buy on clearance a little while back. I haven't even gotten to spend much time with it yet, so I'm torn on whether to jump on this one right away or not.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Good for those who only want the regular version I suppose.[/QUOTE]

ya, but who wants to do that ;P

seriously though, this is a decent enough deal for those who want it day 1. Odds are this will drop in price though since theres a regular version. If people want to wait im sure you can get it for 30 bucks or so months from now

Me? I'll proably get the special edition. Thats half the fun with these games

Why do NIS America games go up in value so quickly? Am I the only one who thinks it's a conspiracy?

No, they just print very limited quantities of their game, because they are a small company and the typical American wouldn't bother taking another look at this stuff. So later when people do start looking for it, it's already long sold out so that inflates the second hand market.

Simple supply and demand

[quote name='0_0']Why do NIS America games go up in value so quickly? Am I the only one who thinks it's a conspiracy?[/QUOTE]

lol yes a conspiracy.. the conspiracy of actually making limited editions... limited. A weird concept in this day and age when they churn out halo reach limited editions like theyre .25 candy, but some companies still do that.

ithebigc and HakaHina have it right. Only thing worth noting is that not all shoot up in value. I think the last atelier game droppped in price at most gamestops and stuff. Aksyss is the company whos LE's pretty much ALWAYS go up in price

bread's done
Back