Woodstock Target:

GTA IV CE PS3 $63 x4

NBA 09 $30

Oblivion PS3 $21

DMC4 360 $42 x2

Ninja Gaiden II $30

Elite Beat Agents $15 x14

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions $10

[quote name='ZharTheMad']Has anyone seen Wall-E, Thrillville: OTR, or Narnia: Prince Caspian (all for 360) for 75% off yet?[/QUOTE]

No, but I saw Wall-E for half off at one of the Forsyth County Targets. I think they only had 1x left.

Found some good cheapy PS2 games at that new SuperTarget north of Alpha Fry's:

Rock Band Track Pack - 7.48
AND1 Street Ball - 3.74
Fight Night Round 2 - 3.74

Also, for GC, Ed, Edd + Eddy and the Outlaw Golf/Darkened Skye two-pack were like $3 each.

[quote name='El Gray']No, but I saw Wall-E for half off at one of the Forsyth County Targets. I think they only had 1x left.

Found some good cheapy PS2 games at that new SuperTarget north of Alpha Fry's:

Rock Band Track Pack - 7.48
AND1 Street Ball - 3.74
Fight Night Round 2 - 3.74

Also, for GC, Ed, Edd + Eddy and the Outlaw Golf/Darkened Skye two-pack were like $3 each.[/quote]

Any other Track Packs left over there? Wife works out that way and if so I'll have to get her to make a run :bouncy:

[quote name='bier']Any other Track Packs left over there? Wife works out that way and if so I'll have to get her to make a run :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

1 or 2 as of Tuesday night. On a back endcap.

what's going on peoples. I'm back. till jan at least. I finally get to open my new PS3 and do the firmware updates and such. I actually managed to stop by Target today and saw Army of Two:ps3: today for $20 and picked it up. Is it any good?

[quote name='Wolfkin']what's going on peoples. I'm back. till jan at least. I finally get to open my new PS3 and do the firmware updates and such. I actually managed to stop by Target today and saw Army of Two:ps3: today for $20 and picked it up. Is it any good?[/quote]

I really liked it. I did play it through entirely via co-op (local and online)- Game-play is solid, gun customization is fun, story is decent, but co-op is where is shines. I plan on going back and playing through the free DLC (alt ending, maps. . .etc.) later.

My only complaints were vehicle modes were limited (pretty much a hovercraft run) and that the competitive multiplayer was underdeveloped.
$20 is a great price for this game; I got a good 40 hours of playtime out of it when you add up the co-op player mode + I went after all the guns and tried out the MP modes.

Although, if you just burn through it without going for the achievements/trophies or unlockables it's probably about 7 hours of GP on a competitive setting.

I feel like a broken record or something but the Walmart on Howell Mill had about 10 pokemon diamonds for $5 each, 3 original Pokemon Rangers for $5, and 3 KungFu Panda (DS) for $5. They were all there yesterday around 7:40pm. Good Luck

[quote name='mrluckypants']Anyone know if CC has anything left or know what the prices are down to?[/QUOTE]

At Thanksgiving, PC games were 30% off, and console games were, I think 20% off. There was a decent selection at the "The City" store way up on Exit 13, but I haven't visited any intown stores lately.

just got back from perimeter super target:

:ps3: Guitar Hero Aerosmith - 24.98
:ps3: Uncharted - 29.98
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction - 29.98
:360: Bad Company - 24.98
:360: Fear (Platinum) - 20.98
:360: Lego Indiana Jones - 34.98
:360: Pure - 41.98
:pc: Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures - 9.98

and there was one or two ps2 rock band track packs for i think 19.98

[quote name='CottonGamer']I feel like a broken record or something but the Walmart on Howell Mill had about 10 pokemon diamonds for $5 each, 3 original Pokemon Rangers for $5, and 3 KungFu Panda (DS) for $5. They were all there yesterday around 7:40pm. Good Luck[/quote]

Ooo...If one of those Pokemon Diamonds is still there on Monday, I'll add it to my brother's Christmas gifts. Thanks for the heads up.

Nothing too interesting at Edgewood Target tonight. They had a PC-CD version of GH Aerosmith, which I'd never seen at all before. If anyone spots the PS2 version of GH Aero on the cheap, please let me know. They're starting to clearance price that one in some stores.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I really liked it. I did play it through entirely via co-op (local and online)- Game-play is solid, gun customization is fun, story is decent, but co-op is where is shines. I plan on going back and playing through the free DLC (alt ending, maps. . .etc.) later.

My only complaints were vehicle modes were limited (pretty much a hovercraft run) and that the competitive multiplayer was underdeveloped.
$20 is a great price for this game; I got a good 40 hours of playtime out of it when you add up the co-op player mode + I went after all the guns and tried out the MP modes.

Although, if you just burn through it without going for the achievements/trophies or unlockables it's probably about 7 hours of GP on a competitive setting.[/quote]well maybe I should play with you then. I haven't opened it yet I just started LBP and after 3 hours of SOCOM last night I know how to run, aim, shoot and jump. Maybe tonight I'll read the manual and learn how to switch weapons and lay down.

Brandsmart's ad lists a rebate for a 360, a PS3 and some new popular games like Gears 2, but it only gives the MSSRP price and says price before rebate with no indication of rebate amount. Just throwing that out there.

[quote name='kristaia']just got back from perimeter super target:

:ps3: Guitar Hero Aerosmith - 24.98
:ps3: Uncharted - 29.98
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction - 29.98
:360: Bad Company - 24.98
:360: Fear (Platinum) - 20.98
:360: Lego Indiana Jones - 34.98
:360: Pure - 41.98
:pc: Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures - 9.98

and there was one or two ps2 rock band track packs for i think 19.98[/quote]

holy crap thats a list! i saw Ratchet and Clank for $42 at the target on steve reynolds. anyone know if uncharterd/r&c are still at perimeter? thats worth the trip to me

Pokemon Diamond gone at Howell Mill Wal-Mart as far as I could see. Lots of copies of Pearl, but I suspect it's not on clearance.

There's one Uncharted left at 14.98 at the Sandy Plains Target. Not one I usually check but decided after work to take a drive there and man do they have a lot of stuff. They have 3 endcaps with clearance items. One holds the majority a little over towards the pharmacy stuff, while the other two, in the video game/electronic sections have some scattered about. I picked up Army of Two for 9.98 (PS3), Vegas 2 (360) for 19.98, and SH Homecoming (PS3) for 14.98. I think these were the last ones though as I didn't see any others. They also had a couple of R&C (PS3) for 29.98, FF Tactics for the PSP for 4.98, GH Aerosmith PS3 bundles for 74.98 and a ton of other games. DMC4 was 29.98 (bunch of copies), 1 copy of Wall-E (360) was 24.98 or 29.98. And 1 Streetball (PS2) was 3.74. Bunch of other stuff but that's all that stood out for me.

what1??! I just picked up Army of Two:ps3: for $20. I'll definitely head over there in the morning and grab one for $10 and return my $20 one.

Which sandy Springs is this? When I left they were building a new one is it open now?

[quote name='ZharTheMad']Has anyone seen Wall-E, Thrillville: OTR, or Narnia: Prince Caspian (all for 360) for 75% off yet?[/QUOTE]

Thrillville is $10 at Buckhead Target, but I'm not sure if that was 75. Still, $10! FEAR was also 10.

NFS Carbon was 15 (lots o copies), as was one other title that I'm blanking on. Spidey 3 was $21.

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground for DS was about $14, and there were maybe 3 left.

I got the last Logitech wireless PS2 controller for a super-sweet $8.

-----

Also, I hit the Buckhead CC, and there's a decent array of PC games left at 40% off. You can still find one or two copies of many recent releases. I grabbed what looked to be the last copy of Fallout 3 for a friend, but almost bought Bioshock and/or Jade Empire.

Blu-Rays are now 40% off, and console games are 25% off. Video game guides are 70% off. I got a Pokedex for a gift, but it actually rang up at a penny. I'm curious how many other guides there might be pennied out, but didn't check any others. It's hard to get help around that place. Obviously it's a pretty dire situation, staffwise.

I'm going to return one copy of Wall-E and Civ. Rev. (both 360) to Target tonight or tomorrow morning... If there is one of the specific 5 Atlanta centric Targets someone wants me to return them to please let me know. I paid 50% off for both, but luckily found them both for 75% off so the new prices *should* at most Targets be 9.98 and 14.98 respectively. Let me know.

----

BTW, Uncharted (PS3) must have dropped to 14.98 at ATL Station Target because they had 3 copies at 29.98 on Friday and when I went last night they were all gone... unfortuantely I didn't have the DPCI for it or I could confirm. I'm hoping to sang Uncharted and R&C for 14.98 for the hopeful event I recieve a PS3 for Christmas. So... if anyone happens to see them could you either pick me up an extra copy or please alert me to the location (I know SS had one left, but it's mostlikely gone now and I'm taking finals this week, so I can't easily drive to SS). Thanks!

gotta love target.
Target Greatland on North Druid Hills, on an endcap couple aisles down from the games: Ratchet & Clank $30 (maybe five of them?), Army of Two $20, RSVegas 2 $17, some other games there too.. but nothing else too exciting.

Also the Target at Holcomb Bridge near Jimmy Carter has two copies of NBA09 for $15. I didnt pick one up, but thats a pretty sick price for such a new game.

Didn't see any Uncharted though.. which is what I wanted. The hunt continues!

[quote name='ZharTheMad']I'm going to return one copy of Wall-E and Civ. Rev. (both 360) to Target tonight or tomorrow morning... If there is one of the specific 5 Atlanta centric Targets someone wants me to return them to please let me know. I paid 50% off for both, but luckily found them both for 75% off so the new prices *should* at most Targets be 9.98 and 14.98 respectively. Let me know.

----

BTW, Uncharted (PS3) must have dropped to 14.98 at ATL Station Target because they had 3 copies at 29.98 on Friday and when I went last night they were all gone... unfortuantely I didn't have the DPCI for it or I could confirm. I'm hoping to sang Uncharted and R&C for 14.98 for the hopeful event I recieve a PS3 for Christmas. So... if anyone happens to see them could you either pick me up an extra copy or please alert me to the location (I know SS had one left, but it's mostlikely gone now and I'm taking finals this week, so I can't easily drive to SS). Thanks![/quote]

I would gladly buy WALL-E from you- it's still $24 near me.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I would gladly buy WALL-E from you- it's still $24 near me.[/quote]

I paid 19.98; that's why I'm planning on returning it... if you want it for $19.98 let me know.

[quote name='mitch079']About a half dozen or so DMC4 for the 360 @ Dallas Hwy Target for 14.98.[/quote]2 of those at Steve Reynolds. And a walle or two as of Monday.

[quote name='ZharTheMad']I paid 19.98; that's why I'm planning on returning it... if you want it for $19.98 let me know.[/quote]

A little more than I wanted it for.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']A little more than I wanted it for.[/quote]

I figured; that's why I'm returning it and asking if anyone wanted it dumped at a particular Target so they can possible snag it.

so this is fun. just checked out the super target at perimeter, looking for ps3 games, especially uncharted. and i found it for $29.96, good enough for me. so im cruising around and see Ratchet & Clank for $30 and Devil May Cry 4 for $30.. etc etc. anyway the uncharted plastic was slightly open where the case opens, it had been cut, i took a peek inside, and there was no disc! and it was the only copy. so oh well. lousy bastards.

[quote name='smokedphish']so this is fun. just checked out the super target at perimeter, looking for ps3 games, especially uncharted. and i found it for $29.96, good enough for me. so im cruising around and see Ratchet & Clank for $30 and Devil May Cry 4 for $30.. etc etc. anyway the uncharted plastic was slightly open where the case opens, it had been cut, i took a peek inside, and there was no disc! and it was the only copy. so oh well. lousy bastards.[/quote]
Too bad you don't want the 360 version, there are literally dozens at every Target I frequent for $14.

[quote name='smokedphish']so this is fun. just checked out the super target at perimeter, looking for ps3 games, especially uncharted. and i found it for $29.96, good enough for me. so im cruising around and see Ratchet & Clank for $30 and Devil May Cry 4 for $30.. etc etc. anyway the uncharted plastic was slightly open where the case opens, it had been cut, i took a peek inside, and there was no disc! and it was the only copy. so oh well. lousy bastards.[/quote]You've really gotta check those clearance games when they're no longer in glass cases! I bought the Punisher for xbox a few years ago and I could swear that the shrinkwrap wasn't cut, I didn't check it and it was empty. Either someone slit it and I destroyed the evidence opening it or someone bought, shrinkwapped it and returned. I had to use the jedi mind trick on the CS lady that I DID in fact only want to exchange for another copy that had the game. She kept chiding me that I couldn't get a refund and I could only exchange it for the same thing. I always nicely replied that's exactly what I wanted. Must've told me that 30 times. I also got C & C for 360, but didn't open it for a few months as I was addicted to COD4. I finally open the game and no disc. Kinda hard to exchange something that was clearanced out four months later.:roll:

Just saw a commercial for CC's clearance up to 60% off. Anyone been to a CC recently?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I was referring to DMC4, sorry for the unclear pronoun reference.[/quote]actually more specifically that's an antecedent error.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Just saw a commercial for CC's clearance up to 60% off. Anyone been to a CC recently?[/QUOTE]

Yep. See my post further up this page. I don't remember anything of interest at 60% off, but as I mentioned, the game guides were 70% off. Console games are 25% off, PC are 40.

[quote name='ZharTheMad']Well, Sydney Marcus has 1 Wall-E for 9.98, 1 Civ. Rev. for 14.98, and 2 R6:V2 for 9.98 all 360 games. Have fun![/quote]

Thanks, I dropped by and got me a WALL-E

Cumberland Mall Radio Shack has Metal Gear Solid 4, Soul Calibur 4 (PS3 & 360), Ratchet & Clank (PS3), and Lego Indiana Jones (360) on clearance at the prices being reported in the Radio Shack clearance thread. Picked up MGS4 and Indy. No sign of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. I saw Ninja Gaiden 2 at Johnson Ferry at 19.98 but already have it.

Cumberland Mall didn't appear to have any. Might check the one @ Town Center tomorrow or Sunday if I have time.

Confirmed tonight that neither the Sandy Springs EB nor the Gamestop near Chastain still carry DVDs or GB/GBC games. Oh well-- traffic on 400 sucked, anyway.

Also hit the new Sandy Springs Target and the Druid Hillz one. Nothing much of note at those stores. There was ONE copy of that 09 NBA game for PS3 hidden away at the bottom of the clearance endcap at Druid Hills. It's 50% off right now.

[quote name='neocisco']Kennesaw CC's last day is Sunday. Good riddance.[/quote]

HEY, Hey, hey . . . now BB wont PM so it's not ALL good.

I hope you find a sweet new Job though

Last edited by a moderator:
Found some decent deals on a couple of DVD @ Neo's CC earlier today (a couple of WWE ones, American Pie 2 and Married With Children Season 8). Games were shit though. The one in Acworth is closing next weekend so the DVDs and games are still @ 30% off and the people working don't know when the final clearance will go into effect. There were a couple of 46" HDTVs @ 50% off @ Neo's. $1000 for a 46" Samsung isn't a bad deal but it's probably the only one they have left so it may be a floor model.

Oh and sold out of PS3 Singstar Bundles @ the Town Center Sears.

[quote name='mitch079']There were a couple of 46" HDTVs @ 50% off @ Neo's. $1000 for a 46" Samsung isn't a bad deal [/QUOTE]

Funny thing about that...my in-laws got a Samsung 1080p 46" at Fry's on Black Friday for $900. Going to show that these clearance sales are pretty much useless.

dropped by cumberland mall radio shack today, grabbed ratchet&clank for $20, wouldve gotten madden 09 (ps3) for $20, but they were sold out... saw gta4 (ps3) for $20, madden 09 (360) for $20, and assassin's creed (ps3) for $20. nice.

bread's done
Back