Atlanta CAG Thread, v2.0

The Target out on the East West Connector in Cobb didn't have any copies of RE5. They had a single GTAIV: Episodes From Liberty City tagged at $39.00

[quote name='h3llbring3r']If anyone spies a MW2 Hardened edition on clearance in the Marietta, Kennesaw, Cobb, Smyrna area please PM me.[/QUOTE]

They've had them at Woodstock Super for about two months.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']They've had them at Woodstock Super for about two months.[/QUOTE]
1135 Woodstock Road, Roswell?
Thanks, I will check there tomorrow.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']1135 Woodstock Road, Roswell?
Thanks, I will check there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

In the ice/sleet/rain/snow???? I swear, it's like we've been living in Minnesota this winter. Where are the 70 degree winter days Atlanta is known for? It's been in the 60's for just a few days that I can recall since mid-November. Can't wait for spring/summer.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']1135 Woodstock Road, Roswell?
Thanks, I will check there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I think he was referring to the store in Woodstock on Hwy. 92, just west of 575.

[quote name='chuckie88']I'm looking for RE5 and GTAIV: Episodes from Liberty City (both 360) clearanced at Target if anybody finds any I'd really appreciate the help.

Nothing of any note at the Cobb Pkwy Target yesterday. Checked the Windy Hill area Target today and grabbed a copy of Guitar Hero Smash Hits (360) for $9.98 leaving one more. Other titles I noticed were a couple Guitar Hero Metallica (Wii) for $9.98 and two Fire Emblem titles for the DS at $7.98.

I also snagged a Guitar Hero 5 (360) tagged at $29.98 but am on the fence about opening it.
I'm not sure if this a good deal or not and may return it, anybody have any advice on the matter?[/QUOTE]
Can anybody grab that fire emblem for me? I'll pay to ship it. I'm in and out of the hospital so I can't go grab it.

Howell Mill Walmart has the Rock Band 2 Bundle for PS3 for $49.99. Includes wireless drumkit, guitar, and mic. Word of warning, though - the sticker said "PS2/3 RKBND DRUMKIT," so it's probably mislabeled.

I went to Sears in East Cobb today (corner of Roswell and Johnsons Ferry) and picked up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $20 and Hot Shots Golf: OOB for $5 (both for PS3). Not sure I care to keep Ninja Gaiden since I don't really play action games. They had a bunch of other clearance PS3 games like the Singstar bundle, Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (IIRC), Marvel UA2, etc. The guy working there was quite helpful.

If anyone sees Fallout 3 GOTY or Lego Batman at Sears, can you let me know or grab it and I'll buy it from you? Thanks!

dan

Big thanks to hpbbes for the help in obtaining a clearanced 360 RE5.
The ATL CAG community continues to be one to write home about IMO.

[quote name='neocisco']Except for that weird guy you met in a Wendy's parking lot.[/QUOTE]

I just hope it wasn't in the Boulevard Wendy's parking lot. I've seen some stuff "go down" there that I wish I could unsee :x

[quote name='gsugator']Anyone seen a cheap Gears of War 2 @ Target in Gwinnett or surrounding areas?[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen it lately, it seemed to get snapped up pretty quick.

I am looking for a Guitar Hero Smash Hits :360: for

Is there a store that has GH:SH for under $10? Target's 75% off would be between 10 and 15 and it's 29.97 in the clearance schedule at Sears.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Is there a store that has GH:SH for under $10? Target's 75% off would be between 10 and 15 and it's 29.97 in the clearance schedule at Sears.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure, I think it depends on their price at time of the 1st markdown.
I've read some posts in the Target clearance thread that state they got it @ $9.xx

[quote name='Tybee']Hey stranger! I forget, did you leave town or just the site? Are you back in town?[/QUOTE]

I actually moved westward to Cali, but then moved back a couple years ago - now I'm reppin' Edgewood. As for CAG - I've just been absent for about a year. Not as much time for gaming these days, but I've been able to get back on track a bit lately!

Anybody seen copies of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 at Target?

[quote name='organicow']I actually moved westward to Cali, but then moved back a couple years ago - now I'm reppin' Edgewood. As for CAG - I've just been absent for about a year. Not as much time for gaming these days, but I've been able to get back on track a bit lately![/QUOTE]

Well, welcome back. My brother just moved back from Cali a couple months ago as well (after living there for 10+ years). Whatcha doin' at Edgewood? I'm there or nearby pretty regularly.

[quote name='neocisco']What's the name of the improv comedy club in Atlanta?[/QUOTE]

Whole World Theater?
Dad's Garage?

Those are probably the two best/most widely known ones.

[quote name='El Gray']Whole World Theater?
Dad's Garage?

Those are probably the two best/most widely known ones.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Whole World is the one I was thinking of.

[quote name='Tybee']That's standup, not improv.[/QUOTE]

bah.

In other news, nothing at edgewood Target except for Brutal Legend xbox at 29.99, ps3 at 39.99

[quote name='Enron']bah.

In other news, nothing at edgewood Target except for Brutal Legend xbox at 29.99, ps3 at 39.99[/QUOTE]

All the ones I went to today had it at a price drop of 19.99.

Anyone looking for a wired 360 controller, PM me as I saw 50-100 @ a Target in Marietta for 9.98.

Did anyone know that Old Navy was selling video games? Apparently if you can find them, they're on clearance.

If anyone finds Lego Rockband for $20 or less, grab it for me or let me know where it is pleeeeeease.

[quote name='whisper22']Did anyone know that Old Navy was selling video games? Apparently if you can find them, they're on clearance.

If anyone finds Lego Rockband for $20 or less, grab it for me or let me know where it is pleeeeeease.[/QUOTE]

check sears. i found one on clearance for $20 a couple of weeks ago at the town center mall - PS3.

Has anyone been able to find a PS3 in stock anywhere? Every place I've seen is sold out. I guess Sony has finally hit the right price and games to sell it like hotcakes.

[quote name='PixelChief']Has anyone been able to find a PS3 in stock anywhere? Every place I've seen is sold out. I guess Sony has finally hit the right price and games to sell it like hotcakes.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't think they are selling like hotcakes, but that they slowed down production and can't fill the channel any more now that there is actually some demand. The latest NPDs show the 360 selling more than the PS3 and there are still plenty of them out there to be found. The sad thing is that with Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII, and God Of War 3, they could be selling a ton of them right now, but no one can find them.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Midtown Best Buy has a 69.99 Bioshock 2 LE which I think can be combined with a $20 off making it a killer deal for a CE that new.[/QUOTE]
How many and what platform was it?

[quote name='mitch079']Acworth had 6 PS3 versions left. The $20 coupon is a text message. It's in the main Deals thread.[/QUOTE]
Ahh, thanks. I need the 360 version (so if anyone spys one of those for $69, PM me). Also, thanks for the wired controller. :D

[quote name='PixelChief']Has anyone been able to find a PS3 in stock anywhere? Every place I've seen is sold out. I guess Sony has finally hit the right price and games to sell it like hotcakes.[/QUOTE]PS3s have been hard to find since sometime after Christmas. They said there was some production issue slowing them down. I think they were just taking a cue from nintendo who seems to like to increase demand by never producing enough and making them seem rare. That and they planned to have more coming out to coincide with the release of GOW3. What a coincidence. Try Blockbuster/Gamerushes. Noone ever thinks about buying systems there so they've usually got one or two.

I found some 120 gig PS3's at the Northlake mall sears. I need one to replace my stolen one, but I want to wait and see if someone is offering a deal like a free controller or point card or something. Same thing for the Wii as well since I picked up Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Watched it at the Final Round Tournament and it's pretty cool, no infinite combos!

[quote name='mazinga z']I found some 120 gig PS3's at the Northlake mall sears. I need one to replace my stolen one, but I want to wait and see if someone is offering a deal like a free controller or point card or something. Same thing for the Wii as well since I picked up Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Watched it at the Final Round Tournament and it's pretty cool, no infinite combos![/QUOTE]
The deal is actually FINDING a PS3. I got lucky and got mine back in January by asking a Gamestop employee randomly: "Hey you got any PS3's in stock?" Got the last 120GB.

Sidney marcus best buy has disgaea ds, avalon code, valk profile cotp all for 14.99 in clearance bin. Also has a few bioshock 2 les for 69.99

[quote name='Sideswiper']Well I will be looking for a PS3 after work, hopefully will have luck in the Edgewood shopping center...[/QUOTE]

I was just there the other day. Nada.

bread's done
Back