ATLANTA Halo 2 CAG' ers CONTACT ME ASAP (FREE DVD Event)

Goodtone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Any Atlanta CAG'ers that are interested in Halo 2 need to PM me ASAP!! There is a secret event going on Tonight (Nov. 4th) held by Microsoft that is Halo 2 related.... Anyone interested needs to contact me within the next hour to ensure they can go.. You must be in Atlanta ..Sorry for the short notice...I just wanted to make sure the info was legit before I posted. Tonight Tonight!!

Goodtone just left to go the event. It starts later this evening but it's a very limited amount of people that can get in. He gave me some info so if you're interested in going PM me ASAP and I'll let you know.

PM neocisco and get all the info from him...I have to go now....anyone who needs my cell phone number to find me and our group, ask neocisco for it by sending him a PM. See you there hopefully>>>>>..

This is what we got for FREE when we showed up for the event. We heard there were only 1500 made
Ilovebeesdvdgoodtone.jpg

It's got lots of beer and stuff......Just kidding..^^^^^that beergut guy TRIED to flame me before in a thread so I couldn't resist..

[quote name='Goodtone']It's got lots of beer and stuff......Just kidding..^^^^^that beergut guy TRIED to flame me before in a thread so I couldn't resist..[/quote]

I tried flaming you? When was this? See, I can't remember half the stuff that comes out of my mouth anyways... or onto a keyboard... You people know what I mean...

I'm interested to know what's on it. Some sort of early demo of Halo 2? Or does it have something playable on an Xbox?

[quote name='wubb']I'm interested to know what's on it. Some sort of early demo of Halo 2? Or does it have something playable on an Xbox?[/quote]

from what i understand, its the ilovebees saga, all played out on a disc. no halo demo, unless its hidden...

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='wubb']I'm interested to know what's on it. Some sort of early demo of Halo 2? Or does it have something playable on an Xbox?[/quote]

from what i understand, its the ilovebees saga, all played out on a disc. no halo demo, unless its hidden...[/quote]

Essentially, it's the payoff for the players. We got to hear the real ending before it became available for download.

I've got an idea.......everyone find a Halo 2 thread and post in it and see if we can have ALL halo2 threads on the "latest posts area". We could take over the site just for a minute or two. That would really piss all the haters off. ok 123 go!

bread's done
Back