Attikus' Lowball is OVER!! Invoices and DC#'s sent. All items shipped!

fixed a few mistakes, thanks for pointing them out to me Dinky. Updated to 52. If anyone sees any screw ups, by all means, please let me know.

dood a pre mature ending>? Thought this was 10 pm CST...

Take my dollar bid for assassins creed (plus the shipping) with my other 2 items! *puhlease*

For everyone that pays by the end of today, items will be shipped tomorrow. Those that pay tomorrrow or over the weekend, will be shipped on Monday. Will continue this way until all items are shipped.

All items are packaged up. Once I receive payment, items will be shipped out next day. Those of you that have already paid, items will be shipped tomorrow. I'll update ETA's when I hit the post office tomorrow.

Payments updated again. Next will ship out tomorrow. Please make payments by end of week for those that still owe or contact me with arrangements please. I don't want to leave negative marks if I don't have to. Thanks again to all that have participated.

Crap, I haven't made up invoices yet. I have been shipping without making them, I can have them created for your records by Friday though. Internet is out at home atm, so doing the updating via Starbucks. This isn't impacting shipping at all though. 3 more were shipped out today.

Bing147, I believe I shipped yours in the first round, however I need to track down the DC #, I'll update the OP when I find it, if I can't find it or determine if it wasn't shipped, i"ll refund your money.

items received, feedback left (please do the same)

thanks for an awesome lowball (and honoring my bid on AC)! Cheers!

Bing, took a bit to find your tracking number, but I found it though, so items did ship. :D Updated the OP with it.

Sdragon, could not remember if I PM'd you your DC# yet, but I just PM'd it to you as well, shipped out on the 21 for yours, sorry it took so long to get this info over to you.

bread's done
Back