Attn: CAG's in LAX area with an Xbox 360 (OOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawmoogle

CAGiversary!
Just a bit of inside information. The Goodwill at 6933 La Tijera Blvd. has a Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive for $69.99 (no tax). It was donated from Target, so should be new or like-new. Store opens at 9:00AM, and the drive is in the display case at the register; ask a cashier to help you.

I live close by, but won't buy it because that money gets donated and I doubt they know what it should be sold for... pretty sad though because they could be getting like 150+ for it, and now are getting 70.

[quote name='Armans']I live close by, but won't buy it because that money gets donated and I doubt they know what it should be sold for... pretty sad though because they could be getting like 150+ for it, and now are getting 70.[/quote]

It's true none of them back there knows how to price technology. But people go in there expecting bargain stuff so that's how its priced. The store very, very rarely has anything priced over $100. Most people that shop there are old folks, so the low price will help it sell faster.

And the neighborhood is not rough, it's between Westchester and Ladera Heights for god sakes >.>

well.... I guess you can call me the 'lucky winner' - creds to outlawmoogle for posting this SERIOUS deal. :) - I pass by there everyday on my way to work and decided to give this a try. I got there @ about 8:50 and no one was waiting @ the door. I called the clerk inside, who confirmed the price/availability. I just waited until 9:00 then and got it. It's brand new in a sealed box - not really agreeing about this being a *bad* neighborhood - There's alot of retail strip malls etc. around it. It was perfectly safe.

peaceout
REWN

You're welcome. I'm a cashier there (off today though) and we're not allowed to buy from our own store even if I had a Xbox 360 to use it with. So I was happy to let a CAG get it.

[quote name='mvick288']howd you get them? target just decided to give it? if i had bought it, what is the return policy[/quote]

Every week, we get merchandise donated from, what I assume is, Target's return department. We rarely get videogame related things, but this week we got lucky. If you had bought it, the return policy is you can return it within 7 days only for store credit. Goodwill doesn't give out refunds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back