ATTN: League of Legends Players, Another RIOT POINTS GIVEAWAY! from GameStreams.com

Carter GS

CAGiversary!
Like League of Legends? GameStreams.com is giving you the chance to win some Riot Points!

Enter by following the link below to our contest page

Riot Points Contest Page

or simply visit GameStreams.com and click the Contests tab.

A Winner will be drawn every Friday until the the Grand Prize Winner is drawn on December 7th.

Please bump this thread after entering. Thanks and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Darklurkr23, the 30th weekly contest winner. Get your tickets for your chance to be the 31st winner!Good Luck!

Congratulations to this weeks winner caitlinA7X! Get your tickets for next weeks raffle and the other raffles we currently have going on the site. Good luck!

Thanks for sharing, registered and got a ticket. I also took the time to register so I could qualify for the MW3 drawing. :)

Hey CAG members, just wanted to let everyone know that we have completed the upgrade on our raffle system and are starting up the weekly raffles again. We have moved the draw day to Fridays. This weeks raffle is for The Humble Voxatron Debut Bundle. Next week we will be raffling The Humble Introversion Bundle.

Good luck everyone!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I was wondering what happened to this site :D I'm lucky as balls on this site :D[/QUOTE]

We took a break from raffles over the holidays.

[quote name='Player707']Wow, coolness, I entered, just because your title said ATTN LoL players![/QUOTE]

Ha, glad it grabbed your attention. Good luck!

bread's done
Back