Attn: Sig makers- help a "cripple" make an ava & sig out of this *56k warning*

ryoga79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
who knows, I might get flamed for this, but I would love an avatar made out of this pic of my girlfriend and I. I just had knee surgery last week, so I'm still bedridden, and using my bro's laptop to get online. He doesn't have any photoshop type program on here, and I suck at them anyways, so can anyone help a brotha out? The pic is here:

http://www.freewebs.com/drgonzo369/index.htm

Muchos Gracias for anyone who'll help me out. And yes, my gf is a gamer, and once I get her online more, she'll be signed up for CAG.

[quote name='ryoga79']who knows, I might get flamed for this, but I would love an avatar made out of this pic of my girlfriend and I. I just had knee surgery last week, so I'm still bedridden, and using my bro's laptop to get online. He doesn't have any photoshop type program on here, and I suck at them anyways, so can anyone help a brotha out? The pic is here:

http://www.freewebs.com/drgonzo369/index.htm

Muchos Gracias for anyone who'll help me out. And yes, my gf is a gamer, and once I get her online more, she'll be signed up for CAG.[/QUOTE]

Dude, whats up with your glasses?

They look like you've left them in the toliet for weeks.

they're those transition lenses that darken depending on light and/or cold. When I put them on before the pic, they had fallen off the bed onto the ac vent, thus changing color. I actually need to get new glasses and what not, but that's a whole other story.

i might give it try later. by the way any preferences? like funny stuff or something cool looking or some thing nice or romantic or bloody and scary. or simple and just shrunken.

well, maybe something like "Dorks in Love" or something. as for the avatar, just shrunken in the "avatar specifications" of 101x101 or whatever.

sweet. apprecaite it. wouldn't mind other sigs as well (like one from Riviera) but this one is priority for her. ^_^

ryoga.jpg

Like this?

[quote name='doodle777_98']beat me to it. i'm working on a sig for ya.[/QUOTE]

I hate to temporarily hijack the thread, but I have a special, if not an obtuse request for sig/avatar makers. PM meh if interested.

Danke SOS, that's exactly what I wanted for an ava. Thanks for working on the sig for me Doodle. And if ya wanna do a Riviera one too for me, I won't stop ya. lol

bread's done
Back