ATTN: The guy updating the CAGwiki

masked lemon

CAGiversary!
Went to EB today, and traded in some 360 games, here are the values given to me. These are after the Edge card.

Tiger Woods 07 - 24.27
Rockstar Table Tennis - 5.50
Burnout Revenge - 16.57
Call of Duty 2 - 5.50
Saint's Row - 16.57
Project Gotham Racing 3 - 5.50

Ugh i would have paid you 20 for burnout. EB is such a ripoff. I am also on the look for a copy of marvel alliance for the 360. Someone give me a private message if you are in the ny metro area trying to sell either of those games.

how does one create an account on the wiki in order to contribute? I'd happily help update it but the login/create account just takes me to a login page...

id bet that the burnout, tiger woods, and saints row trade in values reflect the $20 bonus going on now (i.e about $7 on top of normal tradein)

I swear I saw some guy in one of these threads say to PM him if you did any trade ins, as he was updating the CAGwiki... if not, my mistake.

After looking at the reciept, I didn't notice there was a bonus on 3 of the games for 6.67... so I guess that would be the $20 bonus?

[quote name='masked lemon']Went to EB today, and traded in some 360 games, here are the values given to me. These are after the Edge card.

Tiger Woods 07 - 24.27
Rockstar Table Tennis - 5.50
Burnout Revenge - 16.57
Call of Duty 2 - 5.50
Saint's Row - 16.57
Project Gotham Racing 3 - 5.50[/quote]

Looks like Call of Duty 2, PGR3, and Table Tennis didn't get the +$20, but the other three games did if you notice that their trade in prices have .07 (from the 6.67).

The correct value for the wiki for these 6 games after removing the $20 promotion and Edge increase should be:
Tiger Woods 07 - 16
Rockstar Table Tennis - 5
Burnout Revenge - 9
Call of Duty 2 - 5
Saint's Row - 9
Project Gotham Racing 3 - 5

You can also PM me and I'll update them.

You have to be a CAGwiki Editor in order to change anything on there.

bread's done
Back