*ATTN Trading Card Game Players* Fight Klub!

No offense to the OP, but decipher is a rather dying company that seems to mainly make games off of popular franchises, not stand-alone content. I can't see this being too wonderful or catching on very well.

(Oh, and I'm fucking sick of the fightklub spam I keep getting. No idea where/how I got on their list for this.)

Not too many companies are doing well these days. Wizkids' games were recently laid to rest by Topps. About the only TCG that still sells is Magic, and maybe Yu Gi Oh?

Decipher had to re-invent themselves to compete in the market. No more mass production of product. They'll only produce as much as there is demand for. No more middleman retailers, they'll sell their product directly to the players. I think it's a smart way to do business.

If the game is good, it will catch on. If not, it will fade to obscurity. I'm willing to give it a try though, of all the TCGs I've played I've enjoyed theirs the most.

As for the SPAM, I have no idea why you would get any unless you were previously a member of a Decipher web site (FanHQ, LOTROTCG, Star Trek Online TCG, etc...). I don't recall seeing anywhere on their web site where you can enter e-mail addresses of people to spam.

bread's done
Back