auctions over, please lock

[quote name='BasketCase1080']wow, lol.... people are dumb to be paying 40 bucks for a game that can be found at a used store.[/QUOTE]

I bought my copy from target about 3 years ago for $5. I never really got around to playing it, I regret opening it now cause it would be worth a lot more if still sealed, even though its GH.

[quote name='jcp4322']i have 7, 8 and 9 all non GH all with strategy guides, how much would that be worth?[/QUOTE]

some reason only 7 is worth anything 8 and 9 wont even fetch 20 each i dont think

[quote name='slidecage']some reason only 7 is worth anything 8 and 9 wont even fetch 20 each i dont think[/QUOTE]

that is correct.

[quote name='jcp4322']i have 7, 8 and 9 all non GH all with strategy guides, how much would that be worth?[/quote]

One of the FF7 strategy guides is worth about $10-20, I think. That's the Brady Games guide.

The Versus guide is worth about $100. There is one at $96 right now on eBay. Two recently didn't sell for about $100, but that was the Buy It Now price. One without the poster out hit $200...which is just insane. I kinda wish that mine was in better shape.

TBW

[quote name='Lexicon']Any deals for CAGs? Mainly interested in Capcom classics myself.[/QUOTE]

Not to crap all over RedVsBlue, but you do know you can get Capcom Classics for $20 at Best Buy with the weekly coupon, right?

Speaking of which, RvB, did you just not like the game? I got it myself, and I absoulutely love it, can't stop playing.

[quote name='Roufuss']Not to crap all over RedVsBlue, but you do know you can get Capcom Classics for $20 at Best Buy with the weekly coupon, right?

Speaking of which, RvB, did you just not like the game? I got it myself, and I absoulutely love it, can't stop playing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah between a new baby and working long hours don't think I'm going to be able to work a BB trip into my schedule though so was willing to pay a fellow CAG some extra for the convience. Maybe I'll post in that thread and see if anyone is willing to snag one for me though.

[quote name='Roufuss']Not to crap all over RedVsBlue, but you do know you can get Capcom Classics for $20 at Best Buy with the weekly coupon, right?

Speaking of which, RvB, did you just not like the game? I got it myself, and I absoulutely love it, can't stop playing.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about crapping on my thread, the buy it now for CCCR sold last night actually.

Actually, I did buy it with the coupon for $20 and didn't care for it at all really. I played a little bit but the whole tilting sideways to play the shooters was uncomfortable and it looked weird playing it the other way.

bread's done
Back