Auditorium for PC, MAC, Linux, FREE TODAY ONLY Dec25

Thanks. I ordered but it looks like they'll be sending me a physical copy instead of a download link?? (at least there is no mention of it being downloadable)

I bought this off psn some time ago for like $2 or something. Great game w/ move controls. Haven't played it on pc though.

[quote name='rperez1025']Thanks. I ordered but it looks like they'll be sending me a physical copy instead of a download link?? (at least there is no mention of it being downloadable)[/QUOTE]
I doubt it lol.
It's a small download to begin with. And I don't think they printed retail copies.

I paid for Auditorium YEARS ago when it was flash only and my laptop could barely run the later levels.

I didn't care for Fractal as much, wonder how their new game is. I also own Auditorium on my PS3, too.

[quote name='rperez1025']Thanks. I ordered but it looks like they'll be sending me a physical copy instead of a download link?? (at least there is no mention of it being downloadable)[/QUOTE]
They send you a second email with the download link. Just got mine.

[quote name='PublikDefender']They send you a second email with the download link. Just got mine.[/QUOTE]

Just saw mine too, thanks!

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']I'm holding them to that!

edit: And the link didn't even work...liars.;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Mine didn't work either.[/QUOTE]

Guys you need to COPY PASTE the link to your browser, it even says there. :D

Well that is how it worked for me. Hopefully that helps!

waiting on the download e-mail. I've played the game before, its pretty damn fun, hope you all get it to work eventually!

Thanks, hopefully this will work for me. I already have the PS3 version and the PSP version. I like this game so much that a free copy for PC/Mac/Linux is worth the effort.

It's a weird link - didn't work clicking on it and when I first copy/pasted it didn't work either but the third time it came right up.

How long did it take to get the download link? I got the order confirmation about 40 minutes ago, but still no download link. Checked my spam folder and it's not there either.

Thanks, took about a half hour for the link to arrive. There's also 3 free EPs on there as well:

Pulse : It's a Prime Christmas
Pulse : Philly is Golden
Cassiel

bread's done
Back