[Aug 12th-18th] Weekly Flyers (BB/FS/WM)

Xeerochild

CAG Veteran
Futureshop

3DS - $169.99

El Shaddai - $49.99 - Trade in 2 games, get it for free.
Trade in any MP3 player and get $40 off an iPod touch. Plus, get additional savings when you trade in your old iPod. See futureshop.ca/flip

PS3 160GB with MGS4 - $299.99
Socom 4, LBP2, Killzone 3, GT5 - $39.99
Logitech Driving Force GT - $129.99
PS Move Sharpshooter & Nav Controller - $49.99
PS3 Bluray remote control - $19.99
PS3 bluetooth headset (10114324) - $19.99

Xbox 4GB Kinect Bundle with Bioshock 2 - $299.99
TB Ear Force PX5 - $219.99

Deus Ex - $59.99 - Pre-order bonus- Free upgrade to Augmented Edition
Madden 12 - $59.99 - Pre-order bonus - NFL all star team included

WOW Battle Chest, Lich King - $19.99 each
WOW Cataclysm - $29.99

Bestbuy

3DS - $169.99

PS3 Greatest Hits - 2 for $40 - $29.99 each
PS3 bluray remote control with Tears of the Sun bluray - $24.99
PS3 160GB with Infamous - $299.99
Tiger Woods PS Move Bundle - $99.99

Xbox 360 250GB with Gears of War Triple Pack - $299.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - $59.99 - Buy 2, save $20

Cars 2 - $44.99
Age of Empire Online - $19.99 (Exclusive Greek Starter Pack)

Deus Ex, Madden 12, Driver - 800 RWZ Points Pre-order

GTA Complete Edition, Red Dead Redemption, AC: Brotherhood, Brink, Hunted, Wipeout WIi, Epic Mickey - $19.99

Socom 4, LA Noire, GT5, Dirt 3, KIllzone 3, LBP2, PGA Tour 12 - $39.99

Walmart

LA Noire, PGA Tour 12 - $39.83
Lego Indiana Jone 2 DS, Resident Evil 4 Wii, Prototype, GTA4, Cabela's Outdoor Adventure, Devil May Cry - $19

[quote name='Xeerochild']Futureshop

Deus Ex - $59.99 - Pre-order bonus- Free upgrade to Augmented Edition

[/QUOTE]

What the hell. I pre-ordered the Augmented as part of the E3 deal.

[quote name='Baztian']What the hell. I pre-ordered the Augmented as part of the E3 deal.[/QUOTE]

Then you should get it honoured to free upgrade.

[quote name='yoda12320']Then you should get it honoured to free upgrade.[/QUOTE]

I could have gotten what I'm already getting for -$10 had I pre-ordered the standard edition instead of the +$10 Augemented Edition. I doubt they'll return the $10.

[quote name='yoda12320']tell them you want the regular edition instead and should be free upgrade to augumented lol.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost sure you can't modify existing orders and the people in store are too ignorant.

[quote name='Baztian']I'm almost sure you can't modify existing orders and the people in store are too ignorant.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go into store I call website order support and do it. I believe people on CAG have done this.

[quote name='Baztian']What the hell. I pre-ordered the Augmented as part of the E3 deal.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It came out to $47.58 instead of $40.79 like the other games. I'm not sure if I want to risk downgrading and then getting the regular edition instead of Augmented.

[quote name='Mr.']Same here. It came out to $47.58 instead of $40.79 like the other games. I'm not sure if I want to risk downgrading and then getting the regular edition instead of Augmented.[/QUOTE]

I'd call and ask and see what can be done for you.

Damn, going into FS to change this is inconvenient and they never mail anything to me from the site... I might have to try though.

LA Noire for $40 at WM is not a bad deal.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']I agree... however that price leads me to believe we'll see it for $19.99 before long.[/QUOTE]

yeppers. I feel bad for the developers, but I feel worse for my wallet and backlog. I want this but I don't 59.99 want it.

According to Future shop's twitter, if you pre-ordered AE edition of Deus Ex, you'll only be charged for the regular edition when it ships. So, don't worry.

[quote name='Xeerochild']

GTA Complete Edition, Red Dead Redemption, AC: Brotherhood, Brink, Hunted, Wipeout WIi, Epic Mickey - $19.99
[/QUOTE]
Sweeeeet :)

[quote name='CACG']According to Future shop's twitter, if you pre-ordered AE edition of Deus Ex, you'll only be charged for the regular edition when it ships. So, don't worry.[/QUOTE]

Congrats to those who get that just watch you're bill :p.

BB PG 1:
scaled.php

BB PG 2:
scaled.php

Wait, so do I preorder the Augmented Edition and get charged the lower price, or do I preorder the normal edition and get it upgraded? Confusing.

Also, is that No More Heroes for $39.99? Amazon had it listed at $69.99 which I knew had to be a joke.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Wait, so do I preorder the Augmented Edition and get charged the lower price, or do I preorder the normal edition and get it upgraded? Confusing.

Also, is that No More Heroes for $39.99? Amazon had it listed at $69.99 which I knew had to be a joke.[/QUOTE]

Yep to No More Heroes PS3 @ $39.99, you can po the regular edition and it will be free upgraded to the augmunted edition at FS.

Now we just need BB to lower the price on The Team ICO Collection! I pre-ordered it anyway as it will drop to $39 and I'll still get the $5 discount making it $34.99.

[quote name='jeffx']yeppers. I feel bad for the developers, but I feel worse for my wallet and backlog. I want this but I don't 59.99 want it.[/QUOTE]
I get the feeling it'll be a small print run type game, but who knows.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Is there any point in getting GTA Complete Edition if you already own the vanilla?[/QUOTE]
It includes the 2 dlc episodes. If you were going to get the both dlc today it would total 2400 MS points. Buying 1400 points is $20.

[quote name='yoda12320']Yep to No More Heroes PS3 @ $39.99, you can po the regular edition and it will be free upgraded to the augmunted edition at FS.[/QUOTE]

could you try and make a little more sense? This is CAG not RFD.

BB sells GTA IV Complete and RDR for $20 each but FutureShop sell them for $40. Can I price match at FutureShop to get the games for $18 each ?

[quote name='imad']BB sells GTA IV Complete and RDR for $20 each but FutureShop sell them for $40. Can I price match at FutureShop to get the games for $18 each ?[/QUOTE]

yep

Ah, GTA Complete Edition is tempting at 20 bucks. I already bought the one that had the 2 DLC (still sealed...ugh...) for a higher price, but I've misplaced my copy of GTA4, so getting this would be better.

Edit: Eh, I'll most likely pass actually. I'll just pick up another copy of GTA4 one day or something.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Since when does Staples sell games?[/QUOTE]

For yeeeeaarrrsss now actually :)
They have consoles, controllers, cables etc., just check the website.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Since when does Staples sell games?[/QUOTE]

Unless there's a sale, their selection and prices are pretty poor. It's those Staples Coupons + Price Matching that make them such a great place to shop.

bread's done
Back