August 8th Drawing for a $20 PSN Card or a 1600 M$ Points Card. Hurry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostybroc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
And the Winner Is....

Mike Merritt.

Thank you to everyone that donated. Remember I will Add those that donated $10 or more into the next drawing. Look for more contests by frostybroc. Remember its for the kids.

Alright CAGs, this is my second Extra Life Raffle. Just donate $1 to my Extra Life charity page, click on signature below, (funds go directly to the charity, I don't touch it) and get entered in a drawing to win a 1600 Microsoft Points Card or a $20 PSN Card, your choice. For every dollar you donate, you get that many entries into the drawing, and as a bonus, those that donate ten or more dollars, automatically get the same amount of entries into my next raffle without donating.

The money goes to the Children Miracles Network.

Here is the Team CAG thread ----->Team CAG for Extra Life Charity thread
Here is a link to the Charity Event hosted by Sarcastic Gamer ---->Extra Life Charity Event and Info
Here is a link to the actual charity Children's Miracle Network ---->Children's Miracle Network Website

Drawing for the 1600 Microsoft Points Card will be held on August 8th, 2011. I will most likely add more items, and hold more raffles so please continue to look for updates.

All proceeds go to All Children's Hospital located in St. Petersburg, FL

Previous Raffle Winners
bradgold - Won a sealed copy of Halo Reach LE, Congratulations!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will probably do it in a month. The end date for the charity is in October, so to get things started I'll have the drawing on August 23rd, 2011.

You guys have till next week to donate. August 1st, 2011 will be the drawing date for Halo Reach LE. Best donate now while the chances are really good.

Donated 10 bucks :D Good Luck Getting to that goal sir.

O yea forgot my name on it was Jared Z. SHould've added I was from CAG but whatever

Thank you sir. I'll go through all the emails contact the via email. If you left a CAG name I'll contact you via that as well. Good Luckto everyone who joins. Again those that donated $10 or more get in the next raffle for free.

Taking suggestions now for the next raffle!!!! That will take place August 2nd!!!!

Last Day, drawing will be held in the morning. Get on this quick!!!!!!!!

Halo Reach LE sealed, get the DLC and game for a donation to help the children!!!

SO I donated, you just do it through your banner right? I'm only asking because there was nothing about the raffle on that page. Either way best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back