Austin Kamikaze's Suicide note gives some incite on this nutjob's ideology

deathscythehe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://celes.niran.org/~niran/joe_stack_note.pdf&pli=1

Along with his inane ramblings about starting a revolution, he complains about how we can bail out the banks but not pass comprehensive health care reform. He also ends by stating the communist and capitalists creeds.

So how long before the media tries to gloss over that and calls him a right wing extremist because he didn't like the IRS or the Government.

[quote name='deathscythehe']http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://celes.niran.org/~niran/joe_stack_note.pdf&pli=1

Along with his inane ramblings about starting a revolution, he complains about how we can bail out the banks but not pass comprehensive health care reform. He also ends by stating the communist and capitalists creeds.

So how long before the media tries to gloss over that and calls him a right wing extremist because he didn't like the IRS or the Government.[/QUOTE]

Sounded like he had equal hate for all and just handled it in the worst way possible. He was an extremist in a general sense as far as I am concerned. Right or left had nothing to do with it.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Sounded like he had equal hate for all and just handled it in the worst way possible. He was an extremist in a general sense as far as I am concerned. Right or left had nothing to do with it.[/QUOTE]
Most of rant was left talking points with a few right leaning points. I agree with you though that he's not a left wing nutjob. He's a nutjob.

His perspective shows that the idea of a left/right political spectrum is a misguided metaphor, as the extreme right and the extreme left have much more in common than they like to think.

Incidentally enough, this conversation happened in the vs forum a week or so back:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6830263#post6830263

A few of us discussed the idea that much of the tea party rhetoric, while guided by conservative ideology, is just overflowing with the philosophical class warfare straight out of Marx and Engel's writings.

[quote name='javeryh']Wait, the guy's name was "Kamikaze" and he committed suicide? Too funny.[/QUOTE]

It seems he crashed a plane into an IRS building in Austin, so unfortunately that's not his name.

I don't see why people have the problem of understanding what a lone nutjob is. Do we really have to blame an entire group of people when one person (who is not associated with a group) takes it too far?

[quote name='KingBroly']I don't see why people have the problem of understanding what a lone nutjob is. Do we really have to blame an entire group of people when one person (who is not associated with a group) takes it too far?[/QUOTE]

The human brain is geared towards classification. A single entity or outlier cannot be classified or grouped.

[quote name='SpazX']It seems he crashed a plane into an IRS building in Austin, so unfortunately that's not his name.[/QUOTE]

So Austin is a place and Kamikaze is what he is being labeled? Damn - I like my way better...

[quote name='javeryh']So Austin is a place and Kamikaze is what he is being labeled? Damn - I like my way better...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's too bad...would've been a great name.

The correct answers are found in posts above like mykes.

However, the interesting and fun part of these 'incidents' are how the media reacts. I can't wait to see if they find a Glenn Beck book in his apartment or someone finds out he attended a Tea Party - we'll have the NYT front paging that shit for the next week while CNN talking heads discuss the possible inciting dangers of Glenn and Tea.

The only thing the media has a hard on for more than Sarah Palin is finding connections between conservatives and crime.

jesus, this douchebag is trying to do it again? jesus. sometimes a nut is a nut. get over yourself.

this shitbrick (OP) tried to paint the alabama professor as a left wing extremist too. failtroll.

[quote name='IRHari']jesus, this douchebag is trying to do it again? jesus. sometimes a nut is a nut. get over yourself.

this shitbrick (OP) tried to paint the alabama professor as a left wing extremist too. failtroll.[/QUOTE]
We all have our pet causes. Scythe's is classifying crazies. Myke's is the penal system. Mulligan's is the Red Menace.

Mine? Superfluous "u"s in words like "neighbour" and "colour".

[quote name='The Crotch']We all have our pet causes. Scythe's is classifying crazies. Myke's is the penal system. Mulligan's is the Red Menace.

Mine? Superfluous "u"s in words like "neighbour" and "colour".[/QUOTE]

Do you also spell check "Cheque"?

[quote name='The Crotch']We all have our pet causes. Scythe's is classifying crazies. Myke's is the penal system. Mulligan's is the Red Menace.

Mine? Superfluous "u"s in words like "neighbour" and "colour".[/QUOTE]
You guys are really special with a capital R.
In both the posts, I wasn't classying people as left wing nut jobs. I'm pointing out what the media and other groups do. If you really think that the media wouldn't be all over the woman if she had any right leaning ideas, or if this current nutjob hadn't come out and blasted capitalism, you're delusional or an idiot.
Hell, Time magazine is already linking him to the tea party. That took less then a day, so I answered my original question. The media quite literally doesn't care about the facts. As they've said in the past, the facts aren't there, but the narrative remains.
Here's the "enlightening" article.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1966476,00.html#ixzz0fvkcmC1t

I'll also add that I agree with myke for once, so hell must have frozen over.

[quote name='deathscythehe']the media wouldn't be all over the woman if she had any right leaning ideas, or if this current nutjob hadn't come out and blasted capitalism, you're delusional or an idiot.[/quote]

You're arguing against something that isn't there.

I'll also add that I agree with myke for once, so hell must have frozen over.

welcome. sit for a spell.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Do you also spell check "Cheque"?[/QUOTE]

More importantly, Crotch, do you substitute S for Z in that most annoying of ways? And do you spell "program" as "programme"? Y'all are North American; the queen's English is not for you.

Yeah how does a letter of the alphabet suddenly grow into a word? I always wondered that....

And damn it Canada, get some effing heroes to put on your currency. English heroes and water foul are just lame.
:)

[quote name='thrustbucket']Yeah how does a letter of the alphabet suddenly grow into a word? I always wondered that....

:)[/QUOTE]
I was wondering that the other day too and looked into it. http://www.billcasselman.com/cwod_archive/zed.htm

It goes like this... it's actually the other way around. "Z" of course descends from the Greek letter "Zeta", which, after finding it's way into the Latin alphabet, became pronounced as "Zede/Zed" in French and English. Thereafter it was reduced by some Englishmen to simply "Zee", which was brought to America by the English colonists, while "Zed" continued to reign supreme in the kingdom. Hell if I know why no other letter held on so tenaciously to its Greek pronunciation though.

Interestingly, there were a load of rival pronunciations besides Zee, including: zad, zard, zed, zee, ezed, ezod, izod, and my favorites, izzard and uzzard.

[quote name='elprincipe']More importantly, Crotch, do you substitute S for Z in that most annoying of ways? And do you spell "program" as "programme"? Y'all are North American; the queen's English is not for you.[/QUOTE]
Centre and metre are sometimes used, but check is always cheque, and program is program. I have no idea what the s-for-z thing is. Temperature is always Celcius (not Celsius, god damn you spellchecker), metric is for distance and mass, imperial is for height and weight, and a bizarre mixture of all that shit is used for volume. Zee is zed (and, contrary to popular belief, Zed's not dead, honey).

Also, there are no "English heroes" on our currency. All coins have the Queen on one side, and either a maple leaf, racing schooner, or an animal on the other. Nothin' wrong with having a bear on your money, Thrust. Yeah, sure, putting down Tecumseh and General Brock might be kinda nice, butfuckwhatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean offence myke? It certainly isn't offenze in American English. Offence and defence is just fucked, fuck all you guys, and don't tell me if fence has a c then offense and defense should.

[quote name='thrustbucket']water foul are just lame.
:)[/QUOTE]

Wow, they use foul water on their currency? I thought Canada was a clean place.

[quote name='SpazX']You mean offence myke? It certainly isn't offenze in American English. Offence and defence is just fucked, fuck all you guys, and don't tell me if fence has a c then offense and defense should.[/QUOTE]

For God's sake, don't expect language to be logical! It ain't, I tell y'alls!

What is this y'all shit. It's ya'll, pardner.

Damn yankees.

Edit: Hmmm...maybe not. I hate the word anyway. Shut up all of you.

Florence-yall.jpg

REPRESENT.

[quote name='The Crotch']I had assumed that was an acceptable spelling down in the colonies.[/QUOTE]

Intnet is moer improtant then hurtrng litle jonny's feelnigs becuase of smoe mispselled wrods.

m i rite ?

[quote name='Strell']What is this y'all shit. It's ya'll, pardner.

Damn yankees.

Edit: Hmmm...maybe not. I hate the word anyway. Shut up all of you.[/QUOTE]

haw-haw :D

[quote name='bmulligan']Intnet is moer improtant then hurtrng litle jonny's feelnigs becuase of smoe mispselled wrods.

m i rite ?[/QUOTE]

No no no, it's amirite. Amirite?

[quote name='elprincipe']No no no, it's amirite. Amirite?[/QUOTE]

See, it must be my pubic skool edumacation. I can't even spel new american correctly.

Oh wel, as long as thay sound lik the word I was trying to rite it shood be ok.
Its the messige thats most impotent, not the way its speld.

[quote name='bmulligan']See, it must be my pubic skool edumacation. I can't even spel new american correctly.

Oh wel, as long as thay sound lik the word I was trying to rite it shood be ok.
Its the messige thats most impotent, not the way its speld.[/QUOTE]

fer shur dood...rly onleey loosers wanna spel

bread's done
Back