Auto Assault Limited edition 9.99 at Best Buy

I asked the clerk at EB about it, because I noticed it was on clearance for $5, at Target, and he said they couldn't move it. There were a ton of copies in the back, because no one was buying it.

[quote name='KABUKISTAR']I asked the clerk at EB about it, because I noticed it was on clearance for $5, at Target, and he said they couldn't move it. There were a ton of copies in the back, because no one was buying it.[/QUOTE]
For $5 I bit. I like Car Wars/Autoduel style games and it comes with a month, so why not? Not sure if it'll work with Cedega but we'll see.

I am one of the few people who loved the beta.

It is one of the few MMORPGs that take SOME skill because you actually have to aim and move out of the way like a fps almost....its very fun imo. Granted I never played it like 100 hours, but for $10 if I played it 1 month online it is more than worth it.

[quote name='Gigamaster89']It got a headset...isn't that worth it already? :p[/QUOTE]

A real shitty one. My friend paid full price for this game based on hype at SA. Poor guy

Ya but its free with the game and even cheap headsets are more then 9.99 on average. Its a little on the quiete side, but is also a little unique as it rests on the back of your head rather then the top.

Anyway the limited editions and regular editions cost 9.99 now and the limited edition is the better buy.

[quote name='heavy liquid']Anyone know what the monthly fee is?[/quote]

This is what I got off their site:
After the first month, players will be charged a monthly subscription fee of US$14.99. Sixty-day game time cards will also be available at many North American retailers for an expected retail price of US$29.99.

Here is picture of the headset if anyone is buying it for that it is a [SIZE=-1]Creative HS-150:
hs150320mg1.jpg

[/SIZE]

Well as far as the headset goes I believe that it's aweful similar to the Logitech one that came with UT2004. If that's the case then yea it is on the cheap side if you compare it to one you'd actually spend money on, but for "free" I'd recommend it if you don't already have a headset.

EB was literally giving it away. They had a deal a month or so ago where you could buy any new PC game & get AA for free. I found a the cheapest new PC game in the store, for $2.99. :p

I also picked up the strat guide for a penny @ BB. Have a spare if anyone wants it, I'll check guide trade lists. :)

[quote name='Dinoking']Ya but its free with the game and even cheap headsets are more then 9.99 on average. Its a little on the quiete side, but is also a little unique as it rests on the back of your head rather then the top.

Anyway the limited editions and regular editions cost 9.99 now and the limited edition is the better buy.[/QUOTE]

I don't care , I got the LE game for free .
That's why I have one .
I just wanted people to know it wasn't , a more desirable in my opinion , USB headset , for $9.99 plus a game .

bread's done
Back