Autographed Operation Darkness guide

I'll pass, but it's great to see that Double Jump is just such a gamer friendly company. If only they would do guides for more mainstream games (or at least just diversify from Atlus and NIS), I'd definitely hold them higher than dead Versus Books.

[quote name='62t']and who is the author? Why should I care that he signed it?[/quote]

yea i have to agree too.

I mean this a very cool idea and i give them props for doing it but too bad it isnt from a more popular or well known person.

But then again if it was it would probably be a lot more expensive and OOS within the hour.

I doubt anybody will care about the author signature. If it was head developer for game, people will think otherwise. I hope they do a better job with this guide then deadful Mana Khemia.

not worth it to me, I grabbed it from Amazon instead along with the game especially since they have that 5% off when you preorder a book

I wonder if its authenticated.. ive been waiting for this game for a while.

BUt dont wanna waste 20 bucks on something that a 4 year old himself could have signed.. and have no way to judge if its really the author of the book :(

I thought the demo of this game sucked. The camera was awful and the game seemed jumpy. I hope they fix that before the actual game comes out. And the graphics didn't look up to par of the 360 either....

I hope they do this for other games from Atlus tho, and not just this one.

[quote name='G-Nitro']I thought the demo of this game sucked. The camera was awful and the game seemed jumpy. I hope they fix that before the actual game comes out. And the graphics didn't look up to par of the 360 either....

I hope they do this for other games from Atlus tho, and not just this one.[/quote]

I have to agree. Also, having weapons that target up to 50s in range but not allowing you to zoom out and view the battlefield with that range kills the strategy part of the game. It's very hard to plan a strategy when you can't see the range of your weapons or view the entire field in general.

(No, the minimap doesn't count because it gives almost no info)

Other than that, the graphics were fine and the game system seems alright. Just need to add more zoom and shadow the range of weapons.

None for me thanks. I don't really care if they guy that wrote the strat guide autographs it. Now the whole development team or the leads on it would make this a maybe. Honestly though, I don't see the point. That said, I am looking forward to the game very much. Sure it's not perfect but I mean come on, it has ZOMBIE NAZIS!

[quote name='LiK']autographed by the author of the guide? err, pass...[/quote]

Same... I'll use the money on the actual game.

bread's done
Back