Avatar BD/DVD combo pack $5 at RC Willey w/ coupon until 6/19.

thelonepig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
530 (100%)
Just got the email. Coupon required and in-store only, so congratulations to the dozen or so of you that actually live near an RC Willey.

www.rcwilley.com

mainbott.jpg

[quote name='trailmix10']Damn that is a nice deal but i wonder if it meant $5 off[/QUOTE]

I work up in the interactive/marketing department at RC Willey. It is $5 just for coming in.

[quote name='ayoung42']I work up in the interactive/marketing department at RC Willey. It is $5 just for coming in.[/QUOTE]

That is a nice price and really smart way to generate foot traffic.

I just got back from the store with my $5.35 (after tax) copy, complete with slip cover. There was quite the event going on with Spongebob and Dora and a long line of children waiting to see them. Despite how busy it appeared, I was in and out in about 8 minutes.

ayoung42, thanks for signing up to confirm the deal! I love the Wild Web Wednesday movie offers and have jumped on the majority of them (which have also led us to purchasing a bedroom set, kitchen appliances, etc) so the deals are certainly working!

i have one about 20 minutes away. no way i can make it tonight, but might be able to tomorrow.

edit: offer ends june 19, does that mean i can get it tomorrow or i would have to go tonight... hmph. maybe ill try and price match at bestbuy tonight, certainly a lot closer and i could go there tonight.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i have one about 20 minutes away. no way i can make it tonight, but might be able to tomorrow.

edit: offer ends june 19, does that mean i can get it tomorrow or i would have to go tonight... hmph. maybe ill try and price match at bestbuy tonight, certainly a lot closer and i could go there tonight.[/QUOTE]

The offer is good through the weekend, ending Saturday night. As long as we have it in stock in the store then you're good.

[quote name='ayoung42']The offer is good through the weekend, ending Saturday night. As long as we have it in stock in the store then you're good.[/QUOTE]

right on thanks.

im still gonna try best buy first since its a lot closer, but if worst comes to worst ill make a trip out there tomorrow.

bread's done
Back