Avatar loaning program! (Chain Complete!!! Good Job CAGS!!!!)

baseball-fail-mike.jpg

[quote name='Layd Dly']Somebody always just has to fuck something up.[/quote]

Yea I know if this would have been successful then who knows what other trains could have started up due to the success of this?

I didnt steal it. I sent it to Eliter who wasnt home for an entire month. It was my mistake. I kept waiting for Logg to send me his adress for days but since he never responded to my pms and i had Eliters adress i sent it to him instead to not derail the train.

I just recieved it back again right now just this seccond. I take full responsability.

Ok i sent DFO a pm asking for his mailing adress. Ill ship it out as soon as i get it.

Again sorry for the derailment. Hopefully we can get it back on track

Sorry Grecco, I didn't see your PM until just now but I've now PM'd you my address. And I've PM'd Jgel for his address as well so I can get it back on the road ASAP once I've got my hands on it.

[quote name='Grecco']Ok i sent DFO a pm asking for his mailing adress. Ill ship it out as soon as i get it.

Again sorry for the derailment. Hopefully we can get it back on track[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Grecco, it arrived today and I've got my 1000 pts. Worked out very nicely for me b/c my 360 RROD'd on me recently (first time) and I got it back in the mail today along with Avatar. Very nice! And props to whoever threw in the OXM demo disc with the free Rock Band tracks on it. I'm psyched to try them out.

Despite all of the talk it still surprised me how incredibly easy those achievements were.

Jgel, send me your mailing address so I can get this out to you.

You should PM each other instead of posting it in this thread. It will be faster for the other guy to notice. Come on guys, this should have ended already!

[quote name='CouRageouS']You should PM each other instead of posting it in this thread. It will be faster for the other guy to notice. Come on guys, this should have ended already![/quote]

I PM'd Jgel at the same time I posted. And Grecco did the same to get my address. I don't know what a reasonable time frame for a project like this is, but I don't think I've done anything to hold things up.

OK I've PM'd Jgel twice now and still no word. So if I don't hear back by Sunday with his address I guess I'll just move down the list to Homeland

got the game today dfo thanks! sent a pm to morbideclipse whose the last person on the list. Crazy the game made it to the end! Thanks again Jedi!

[quote name='Jedi1979']got the game back today along with some goodies...if i get a chance later i will post pics[/quote]

Haha, I can't wait to see the pics. It was very fun too. Thanks again!

bread's done
Back