Avatar: The Burning Earth (360) $19 at Amazon

Who in the world would actually buy this game? Except for kids that like the show for whatever reason that is...the rest of us just rent it from Gamefly, Blockbuster etc. & share it with other achievement whores such as yours truly :)

The show is amazingly good. Its my favorite Nickelodeon cartoon even beating shows with high nostalgia that I grew up with like Doug and Rocko's modern life.

Even with the horrible reviews I'm always tempted to get them just so I can view this "side story" since it features the whole cast fromt he show.

This game is a waste, do not buy this game unless you want to do something totally mindless....

Who in the world would actually buy this game? Except for kids that like the show for whatever reason that is...the rest of us just rent it from Gamefly, Blockbuster etc. & share it with other achievement whores such as yours truly :)

The show is amazingly good. Its my favorite Nickelodeon cartoon even beating shows with high nostalgia that I grew up with like Doug and Rocko's modern life.

Even with the horrible reviews I'm always tempted to get them just so I can view this "side story" since it features the whole cast fromt he show.

[quote name='McNutsack']My clique actually beats people up that have this game under their achievement history.[/quote]

I am not sure any group that calls themselves a "clique" is beating anyone up....unless it is the lollypop-league.....and even then..

bread's done
Back