[quote name='neverletthem']Yes

[/thread][/QUOTE]

I was going to say something, but then I realized the thread was ended.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Demontooth']Are the Christmas cock avatars necessary?[/QUOTE]

Quitcher bitchin and turn off avatars in your User CP

[quote name='The Crotch']Darthbudge, what's with the non-Cocksmas avatar? It is time to rock out with your penis out![/QUOTE]

True... I'm gonna look in the thread and see if CK still has mine.

Can't we have some avatars with pussies? Not all of us are flaming homosexuals, not that there is anything wrong with that.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Gamer maturity for you. These are the same people who call other things "kiddy". :lol:[/QUOTE]
You're the same people who call other things "kiddy"!

I'm so sick of this stupid cocksmas bullshit. It's the most unfunny forced meme this side of /b/ during a particularly bad new$$$ influx.

I hate you all.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I'm so sick of this stupid cocksmas bullshit. It's the most unfunny forced meme this side of /b/ during a particularly bad new$$$ influx.

I hate you all.[/QUOTE]

You used to have something in your sig about "$$$s," which I can't remember exactly. I do remember it wasn't funny though.

[quote name='Trakan']You used to have something in your sig about "$$$s," which I can't remember exactly. I do remember it wasn't funny though.[/QUOTE]

Relevance? Look, I was talking about cigarettes in a matter-of-fact way okay.

And me being unfunny one time isn't nearly as bad as dozens of forum members being forcefully unfunny on purpose, and also I DIDN'T HAVE CARTOONS PICTURES OF COCKS on what is supposed to be a minor-and-work-safe forum.

The cocks are necessary for the elitists to remind one another to keep their forum circle jerks going.

It's best to just let them have their fun for a month or two so they don't come up with some idea even more stupid than Christmas cocks which, believe me, they will.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']The cocks are necessary for the elitists to remind one another to keep their forum circle jerks going.

It's best to just let them have their fun for a month or two so they don't come up with some idea even more stupid than Christmas cocks which, believe me, they will.[/QUOTE]

There are elitists on a video game forum? Now THAT's gay.

Omg i saw a cartoon dick on the internet! This is such a big deal! I don't use cartoon dicks on the internet so i must be superior! Omg cocks!

[quote name='antlp89']Still waiting for the Christmas vagina avatar...

:D[/QUOTE]

I want an Xmas clam or pink taco, but I'm too lazy to make one.

[quote name='lilboo']What's wrong with cocks? They make great snacks[/QUOTE]
No kidding.

Srsly, who the hell clicks on a spoiler after reading the above? Fine, fine...
dd_1.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']No kidding.

Srsly, who the hell clicks on a spoiler after reading the above? Fine, fine...
dd_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh my god Crotch posted a picture of himself enjoying a delicious delicacy!

[quote name='DarkSageRK']The cocks are necessary for the elitists to remind one another to keep their forum circle jerks going.

It's best to just let them have their fun for a month or two so they don't come up with some idea even more stupid than Christmas cocks which, believe me, they will.[/QUOTE]
Yes, because we're all very "elitist" with our exclusive COCK AVATARS. Avatars which can be requested and used by anyone on CAG: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244303

Go outside.

Yeah, just turn off avatars if they bother you.

Turning off avatars and signatures is the first thing I do when joining a forum personally. Though I left sigs on here as I like the Live/PSN gamer cards to see what people are playing etc.

Otherwise, no need to see the stupid crap people put as avatars and sigs on most sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to show that you guys belong with the same age level of Gamefaqs, /B/, and most 8 year old racist idiots on Xbox Live CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AdultLink']Way to show that you guys belong with the same age level of Gamefaqs, /B/, and most 8 year old racists idiots on Xbox Live CAG.[/QUOTE]
wat is Xbox Live CAG

[quote name='life.exe']Done. Now what? What say you?

To the OP, don't go in the OT section. You wont see them very much outside of that section. Or turn avatars off.[/QUOTE]
Of course they do, they go to troll and tell me I have assburgers. Very important members of a forum. If it wasnt for them, I'd never know I had this serious condition.

[quote name='AdultLink']Way to show that you guys belong with the same age level of Gamefaqs, /B/, and most 8 year old racist idiots on Xbox Live CAG.[/QUOTE]

You sir have no room to speak. Please go take your Ritalin.

bread's done
Back