diggityjones

CAGiversary!
Who has the best? I have to ask because I get asked about mine everytime I post. I set up the topic because I'm curious who has a favorite?

Show off your Avitar!

[quote name='rabbitt']KrazyKefka used to have a badass avatar with this evil bunny thing.[/quote]

He still does! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

There's a bigger pic of it in my personal gallery.

I just must ask, WTHF is an avitar?

And I had a penguin on a camel, nuff said.

EDIT: Here's all mine

cool21.gif
evilpenguin2.gif
evilpenguinbday.gif
fettsicon.jpg
imkakashi.jpg
killbill_01.gif
killbill_black_large.gif

logo117.gif
penguin5.jpg
Penguin_of_Arabiaavatar.jpg
pinny1.jpg
taikoavy.gif
hlavy.jpg

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='rabbitt']KrazyKefka used to have a badass avatar with this evil bunny thing.[/quote]

He still does! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

There's a bigger pic of it in my personal gallery.[/quote]

Yes! It lives!

Gaz from Invader Zim, she could give a crap about a mental slow alien taking over the human race all she want's to do is game. :shock: (anything by Jhonen Vasquez is gold)

[quote name='Kaijufan']Im a huge Godzilla fan (Ive been to 4 conventions), so I had to put him in my avatar.[/quote]

they have godzilla conventions? in america?

[quote name='thermal']so long as they are not explicitly homosexual[/quote]Are you sure you're not gay? :roll:

[quote name='Milkyman'][quote name='Kaijufan']Im a huge Godzilla fan (Ive been to 4 conventions), so I had to put him in my avatar.[/quote]

they have godzilla conventions? in america?[/quote]

They sure do...The biggest being G' Con. Good stuff. (This of course comes from a fellow rubber monster fan - note my avatar - Titanosaurus!)

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='thermal']so long as they are not explicitly homosexual[/quote]Are you sure you're not gay? :roll:[/quote]

How does that saying go?
"It's the squeaky wheel that wants to be greased"?

[quote name='daikaiju'][quote name='Milkyman'][quote name='Kaijufan']Im a huge Godzilla fan (Ive been to 4 conventions), so I had to put him in my avatar.[/quote]

they have godzilla conventions? in america?[/quote]

They sure do...The biggest being G' Con. Good stuff. (This of course comes from a fellow rubber monster fan - note my avatar - Titanosaurus!)[/quote]

But he doesn't have cool rocket powered legs...
He's not a turtle either.
Therefore, he's not as cool as Gamera. :)

[quote name='JSweeney']But he doesn't have cool rocket powered legs...
Therefore, he's not as cool as Gamera. :)[/quote]

Gamera is really neat
He is full of turtle meat
We all love you Gamera!

[quote name='diggityjones']Who has the best? I have to ask because I get asked about mine everytime I post. I set up the topic because I'm curious who has a favorite?

Show off your Avitar![/quote]

sigh... avatar....

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just must ask, WTHF is an avitar?

cool21.gif
evilpenguin2.gif
evilpenguinbday.gif
fettsicon.jpg
imkakashi.jpg
killbill_01.gif
killbill_black_large.gif

logo117.gif
penguin5.jpg
pinny1.jpg
taikoavy.gif
hlavy.jpg
[/quote]

Somebody here is a Linux fan! :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='JSweeney']But he doesn't have cool rocket powered legs...
Therefore, he's not as cool as Gamera. :)[/quote]

Gamera is really neat
He is full of turtle meat
We all love you Gamera![/quote]

Gamera--

[plunk, plunk, plunk, plunk]

Gamera--

[tra la la la, tra la la la]

Gamera is really neat.
Gamera is filled with meat.
We all love you, Gamera.

Shell,
Teeth,
Eyes,
Claws,
Scales,
Breath,
Fun.

It sort of sneaks up on you. "Boo," it says.

[plays piano and sings]

Gamera's enchantment still grows.
He fills our hearts with love.
Gamera's the latest thing.
He fills our hearts with spring, spring, spring!
Anytime you want some moonbeams,

[whispered]

Gamera is the thing.

[plays piano and sings]

Gamera is really neat,
He is filled with turtle meat.
We all love you, GAMERA!!!

[quote name='CappyCobra'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just must ask, WTHF is an avitar?

cool21.gif
evilpenguin2.gif
evilpenguinbday.gif
fettsicon.jpg
imkakashi.jpg
killbill_01.gif
killbill_black_large.gif

logo117.gif
penguin5.jpg
pinny1.jpg
taikoavy.gif
hlavy.jpg
[/quote]

Somebody here is a Linux fan! :wink:[/quote]

Naw, he just likes Tux. Alot. Like, whoa.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Sheesh, Sneaky...I don't remember half of mine, much less keep track of them all.[/quote]

Well, they're all saved in a folder, so all I had to do was upload them all. And Tux is awesome, even if I've never used linux.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CappyCobra'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just must ask, WTHF is an avitar?

cool21.gif
evilpenguin2.gif
evilpenguinbday.gif
fettsicon.jpg
imkakashi.jpg
killbill_01.gif
killbill_black_large.gif

logo117.gif
penguin5.jpg
pinny1.jpg
taikoavy.gif
hlavy.jpg
[/quote]

Somebody here is a Linux fan! :wink:[/quote]

Naw, he just likes Tux. Alot. Like, whoa.[/quote]

Or could it be he likes penguins... he IS a sneaky penguin after all!

[quote name='gashlycrumb']I like my avatar and all, but honestly I think it is missing something.

I think it needs more cow bell.

\:D/[/quote]

That skit was hilarious. :lol:

[quote name='sying']I have to say that I blatantly ganked it off of someone that I forgot, fellow Republican I think.[/quote]

That would be PAD.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='gashlycrumb']I like my avatar and all, but honestly I think it is missing something.

That skit was hilarious. :lol:[/quote]

Was it Farrell or Walken that made it funnier?

Anyways, try to guess my favorite console... (BTW, anybody who can help me make it bigger would have my appreciation)...

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='gashlycrumb']I like my avatar and all, but honestly I think it is missing something.

Anyways, try to guess my favorite console... (BTW, anybody who can help me make it bigger would have my appreciation)...[/quote]

Well if the resolution is good just blow it up in paint, otherwise find another snes, tons in google:

snes.gif

Oh and it was Walken, its always walken. :D

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='gashlycrumb']I like my avatar and all, but honestly I think it is missing something.

Anyways, try to guess my favorite console... (BTW, anybody who can help me make it bigger would have my appreciation)...[/quote]

Walken.

Does this work for you? I just enlarged it, too lazy for much else.

snes.gif

what is he doing in master chief's suit? oh, i see said the blind man to the deaf person. leon kennedy is really master chief.

EDIT: shouldn't this be in the off topic forum and not the news?

Geez.. you'd think my obvious joke wouldn't go over everyone's heads.. I just said Leon Kennedy because everyone knows who my avatar is.. just a little light 3:30am humor..

[quote name='Scorch']Geez.. you'd think my obvious joke wouldn't go over everyone's heads.. I just said Leon Kennedy because everyone knows who my avatar is.. just a little light 3:30am humor..[/quote]

I thought it was a joke, but it wasn't quite funny enough for me to be sure.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='gashlycrumb']I like my avatar and all, but honestly I think it is missing something.

Walken.

Does this work for you? I just enlarged it, too lazy for much else.

snes.gif
[/quote]

Walken was the only one who was able to keep a straight face. It was that funny.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Scorch']Geez.. you'd think my obvious joke wouldn't go over everyone's heads.. I just said Leon Kennedy because everyone knows who my avatar is.. just a little light 3:30am humor..[/quote]

I thought it was a joke, but it wasn't quite funny enough for me to be sure.[/quote]

Different people have different senses of humor. I didn't find the joke funny either, though.. so.. I'm not really sure what to think,

[quote name='"Lootr2Core"'][quote name='"diggityjones"']Who has the best? I have to ask because I get asked about mine everytime I post. I set up the topic because I'm curious who has a favorite?

Show off your Avitar![/quote]

sigh... avatar....[/quote]

I guess because I'm a Simpson's fan, but I really like yours.

Mr. Burns has a great look on his face and the cropping is great. The evil bunny one was really great too!!!

Thanks guys, that was fun.

bread's done
Back