Average Age of Gamers

I'm 26 and I first started gaming on my Dad's Atari 2600. I loved maze craze, Space Invaders, Super Breakout and E.T. (don't laugh). When I got my NES for Xmas in 1st or 2nd grade I was hooked (Best Xmas ever). On the NES I played a lot of SMB1,2 & 3; Double Dragon 1 & 2; Mega Man 2 and Zelda. When the 16bit games came out it was game over for my life outside of video games.

I am 18. I started gaming on an old PC. My first games were Tetris, PGA Golf, some Snowman game, Wolfenstein 3D and Hugo. I was about 3-4 when I started. I had played on some arcade machines and a NES before that (I think).

24 years old - Played my first game at 3-4 with Colecovision, but really got into games with the NES around 5 years old.

I'm 20, I started around 3 or 4 with Gameboy and those little Tiger handhelds.

I used to stand on milk crates at the arcade to fight the older kids in Street Fighter II, and I enjoyed Mario Bros./DK Jr. at the laundromat.

I hope to be playing games until I die, and before then I'd like to make at least one myself.

Man, I remember played Jackal on the NES when it came out for hours on end.

Co-op sucks since my brother would always waste his continues early on and leave me to fend for myself towards the end....never beat the game though.

Born in '86, been gaming since '88. I've actually managed to get worse at most Atari games such as Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.

[quote name='megashock5']... And as someone who's 34 I say to you - Atari may have been the first big console hit, but Colecovision freakin' OWNED!![/QUOTE]
[quote name='greendj27']28, started out on Colecovision ;)

I loved Zaxxon.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. ColecoVision fucking PWNED Atari's ass! 2600 converter anyone?

Im gonna be 34 and Ive been gaming since forever it seems. Started out in arcades playng space invader, and when I was 10, I got a 2600 for christmas. After that it was a Commodore 64, then when I got my first job, I bought a Nintendo. Its been all downhill ever si nce. After college, when I got my first real job, instead of slowing down, I started buying more games and systems. Now Im married and supposed to be saving for a house, so I always feel guilty when I come home from work with a big Toys R Us bag, or some other stores bag, after hitting a big sale. lol

I am 31 and started gaming around 4 with Pong. I try to get as much gaming in as possible but it is hit and miss anymore with 2 young children. Maybe about an hour a night.

bread's done
Back