AvP (360) for $30? Worth it?

breakingcustoms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
So my buddy eagerly picked this game up from GS on its launch day. Jokingly, I said that if he didn't like it, I would take it off his hands for $30.

Well, today, he's ready to hand it over to me for that amount.

I played the multiplayer, and wasn't too impressed thanks to to real evolution in FPS's these days. For people that have played it, is it worth the $30?

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i have not played it, but if it was me id buy it, play it. and then trade it on goozex. if you use goozex that is.[/QUOTE]

agreed or ebay it

I bought Terminator Salvation the day it came out for $20. Beat it, resold it for $30. Do the same. And do it quickly. I have a feeling this stinker is gonna drop fast.

I've heard only bad things about this game from friends. I'd stay clear and keep your $30 and pick it up from Gamefly or Gamestop in a month or two when it's down to $10 or $15.

I love the AVP franchise, starting with the Jaguar version. With better reviews I'd have bought it for $60, but once it gets marked down I'm buying it anyway.

$30 well worth it! It's a love or hate game....... if you are a fan of Aliens vs Predator movies then you will like this game!

bread's done
Back