Away Shuffle Dungeon DS - amazon lightning deal - 6am pst sat 10/3

Away Shuffle Dungeon? I think I heard that the game was abysmal, so it should be cheap. DS games in general I think are overpriced, and when you add in a sucky game it really need to be on the cheap side.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Away Shuffle Dungeon? I think I heard that the game was abysmal, so it should be cheap. DS games in general I think are overpriced, and when you add in a sucky game it really need to be on the cheap side.[/QUOTE]

Actually its a pretty decent game, specially since its clearanced at Frys for like $4 and some other retailers. Its not too bad, but if Amazon makes the price $5 or lower, definitely worth the pickup.

I don't think amazon ever priced one of these $5 or less. I would expect $13.99 or $10 at the cheapest.

What about the clue specifically points to Away Shuffle Dungeon for DS? Just curious because Amazon has been known to provide misleading or inaccurate clues on occasion.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Shh....I want that penny[/QUOTE]

I wasn't correcting you. We posted at the same time. :) Looks like we're alone in debating if this is a worthy purchase.

[quote name='creatia']I wasn't correcting you. We posted at the same time. :) Looks like we're alone in debating if this is a worthy purchase.[/QUOTE]

Good call. Haha. It's tough to pass up a $9 game, after ECA. The reviews show its about a C in terms of games. I have one in my cart, just debating if its worth it or not to get.

bread's done
Back