Awesome 24pk (CAG) DS card case $9.67 with 12% off coupon at PenguinUnited

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
UPDATE: CAG case now in-stock
Use coupon code: cagexclusive

For those of you who haven't visited, PenguinUnited carries some pretty spiffy accessories. Well, I assume they're spiffy, I've only ordered their 24 pk DS card pouch...

Fellow CAGer dyreschlock posted a nice review of the case with some good pics:
http://www.theschlock.com/blog/?p=123

And fellow CAGer Strell has nice things to say about it...
[quote name='Strell']Indeed. This thing works very nicely, I must say. I'd venture to say it holds them a little too snugly, but that's being overly picky.

The only complaint I have is that the back most page is oriented differently, but this is like complaining "the fourth apple I got had a stem on it, and the others didn't."

It really is a nice little case. Zips shut, holds 24 games in a small space, looks stylish, and has a cute little penguin logo that my gf likes. I might get 2 more at some point (yes, I am a nerd with that many games).

Anyway, really recommend it if you can pay a slight premium on something like a games case.[/quote]
I'm not sure what he's talking about the back page... both of the ones I ordered were fine.

Anywhoo, onto the deal. I finally broke down and ordered a pair of these the other day (after failing to find a coupon anywhere). Once I received them in the mail, I immedatly noticed that they were very high quality. I posted on another forum about them and shot an e-mail off to the nice folks at PenguinUnited.com thanking them for the awesome merchandise, mentioning my SPAM post and asking if they had a coupon code they'd like me to hand out as well.

They hooked me up with the coupon code: 'thankyoufrompenguin'. It gives you 12% off your order (pre-shipping). These cases are a deal at $10 and a steal at $8.80.

[quote name='fuss']I am really thinking about getting another case despite the fact the one I have now is only half full....[/quote]

That's only natural. This case is just that sexy.

[quote name='decon']My case arrived yesterday, but it has a silver metal tab on the back part bottom corner near the spine.

I don't see it in the review photos.[/QUOTE]
Mine has it. It just covers the seam.

Hmmm, I don't see the option to add the 'CAG' to the case anymore, or am I just blind? I was finally gonna order a couple of these too...but I wanted one to be a CAG one. :(

Got mine yesterday, smaller than I expected, but surprisingly satisfying. The CAG mark is a little off, but its purpose isnt the style. And the mfingly cute penguin makes up for it

I just received my case but it doesn't have the CAG logo.
I used the link in the first post and the cagexlusive code.
Was there something else I was supposed to do to get the CAG logoed one?

[quote name='binbuy']I just received my case but it doesn't have the CAG logo.
I used the link in the first post and the cagexlusive code.
Was there something else I was supposed to do to get the CAG logoed one?[/quote]there should have been an option to have it "With CAG mark" or "Without CAG mark", but i just checked the site and it looks like they don't have that option anymore, i think i was one of the last to get the ones with the CAG logo

[quote name='maigoyume']there should have been an option to have it "With CAG mark" or "Without CAG mark", but i just checked the site and it looks like they don't have that option anymore, i think i was one of the last to get the ones with the CAG logo[/quote]

Ah man that sucks for me.
I'll just draw my own CAG logo with a marker. :whistle2:#

I'm glad to see the CAG case sold out - awesome to see that we placed that many orders... I just wonder how many "that many" actually is.

Well, anywhoo, go us. Perhaps we can get more exclusive stuffs. ;)

CAG exclusive Nintendo DS next... ;)

that'd be awesome, anyways i got my email back from PU

Thank you so much for purchasing our products, and we are glad you enjoyed it.

And yes, this is a limited edition product and we are completely sold out at the moment.

We probably won’t make them unless it was demanded by other sites or by CAG members again.. but I think we could give it a little rest for now.

Thanks

Richard

so there we have it

bread's done
Back