Awesome Costco deal on Fox DVD collections (X-Files, Stargate SG-1, etc...)

Stingercjc

CAGiversary!
From June 2nd through June 8th Costco is having a fantastic deal on some Fox DVD collections.

The collections are as follows:

James Bond Ultimate Collector's Set
United Artist 30 Film Essential Collection
Stargate SG-1 Complete Series :)hot:)
X-Files Complete Series Set :)hot:)
Ford at Fox Film Collection

These are all priced at 179.99 (not bad in it's own right). However, there is a coupon for the dates I listed that takes another 60 dollars off making it 119.99. The coupon is on the first page of the Summer 2008 coupon booklet.

I'm definitely in for Stargate (which is currently 233.99 at Amazon).

I might do it just for Stargate. I already own X-Files (got it a few years back from DD when they were $15 a set and got the thin packs + the movie for $5).

[quote name='Stingercjc']From June 2nd through June 8th Costco is having a fantastic deal on some Fox DVD collections.

The collections are as follows:

James Bond Ultimate Collector's Set
United Artist 30 Film Essential Collection
Stargate SG-1 Complete Series :)hot:)
X-Files Complete Series Set :)hot:)
Ford at Fox Film Collection

These are all priced at 179.99 (not bad in it's own right). However, there is a coupon for the dates I listed that takes another 60 dollars off making it 119.99. The coupon is on the first page of the Summer 2008 coupon booklet.

I'm definitely in for Stargate (which is currently 233.99 at Amazon).[/quote]
Where would I get the 2008 coupon booklet? I am interested in both X-Files and Stargate (I already have all ten seasons but want the complete set...I know, I'm sad).

[quote name='Konman72']Where would I get the 2008 coupon booklet? I am interested in both X-Files and Stargate (I already have all ten seasons but want the complete set...I know, I'm sad).[/quote]

the coupon book is mailed out Costco Members only, and the one who holds the account) so if your parents own the card membership, they would get it.

bread's done
Back