Awesome Double Packs $4.99-7.99 at BB

rbenns2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
BB is having a sale on double packs, including Neverending Story/Where the Wild Things Are for $4.99, the $7.99 include Rango/Yogi Bear (CG Ackroyd version), Ice Age 1 and 2, Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Squeaquel, Blind Side/Dolphin tale (WTF?) Hugo/Willy Wonka (good deal if you don't own or plan on buying a 3-D TV) Golden Compass/Inkheart, Cinderella Story/Another C.S. and several Harry Potter two-packs for the one or two of you out there that want them but don't own them yet. There are also lots of single titles mixed in, such as Ferris Bueller, the Goonies, and Gremlins, but those have been available at that price at Amazon for at least a week now.

The displays are in front of the registers, and say things like "family-friendly fun" or Easter Basket stuffers). There may be more displays at other areas of the store, perhaps with more grown-up titles, but I didn't see any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these have UV codes for BOTH movies?  I have noticed that most of these only have UV codes for one of the two.  I was so close to picking up Scooby Doo 1 and 2 but was turned off when I saw there was only one code for SD1.  :(

Costco has a few of these doubled up (Cats & Dogs/Scooby-Doo, Cinderella/Wild Things Are/Neverending Story, Journey/Golden Compass/Hugo) for $12.99.

They also have Ice Age 1-3, Alvin & the Chipmunks 1-3, and Robots/Rio/Horton Hears a Who sets for $19.99. There are also some two-packs (Passion/One Night with the King, Greatest Story Ever Told/Agony and the Ecstasy, On the Riveiera/Carmen Jones, Moulin Rouge/Hello Dolly, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes/There's No Business Like Show Business, and Hair/Love Me Tender) for $12.99.

bread's done
Back