awesome goodwill find

jeffthebeast

CAG Veteran
Every friday i usually go to my local goodwill to see if i can find any games consoles, etc. I was just about to walk out the door when i spotted something large on top of the mens clothing rack.
IMAG00011.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

Anyways i have never even seen or heard of this before and was wondering if any of you could shed some light on it how much its worth. I paid 10 bucks for it.
It a konami beatmania IIDX deluxe arcade controller.

All I know is that it is an import controller from japan and this version never came out in america. As for value I would say on the low end $50 and $100 on the high end. If you had the game it could bring it up maybe to $150. Hope I helped.

[quote name='xenozfan2']All I know is that it is an import controller from japan and this version never came out in america. As for value I would say on the low end $50 and $100 on the high end. If you had the game it could bring it up maybe to $150. Hope I helped.[/QUOTE]

bdWNo.jpg

Im guessing to play this i would need a ntsc-j ps2 console? They also had atari in the original box, which was a little dilapidated. But they had it priced for $180. I tried to get them to come down but they would not budge.

You can hook it up to a US PS2. I have a normal Jap IIDX controller and it works fine, though there's only 1 IIDX for US, so I still use my Jap PS2 mostly for playing since I have 9 of the IIDX games for that.

[quote name='jeffthebeast']Im guessing to play this i would need a ntsc-j ps2 console? They also had atari in the original box, which was a little dilapidated. But they had it priced for $180. I tried to get them to come down but they would not budge.[/QUOTE]

Their lose! Who the hell will pay $180 for an Atari?? Take that 0 off the price and I still wouldnt be interested cus the games just dont hold up today. I have the Flashback 2 and I played it for like a month, now its on the shelf.

yes. Or if you put a hard drive in your ps2 and have HD Advance or a similar disc you can copy ntsc-j games to the hard drive and play them on a US console.

[quote name='Squarehard']My goodwill sux.[/QUOTE]

The goodwills by me only carry sports games for the Sega Genesis.
The monster goodwill downtown sells some of those old giant floor tvs for $5 though. I wants one, but I have no way to get it home.

bread's done
Back