Awesome New Site-Lockerz.com

FreeCash

CAG Veteran
The site launches publicly October 15th, so you can't just sign up normally at the moment, I got a few e-mail invites left to send out.

When you sign up, you will be given one chance to play a game where you move a basket around to catch falling points. I got about 60 Points.

Some of the prizes available are:
Nintendo Wii-250 points
ipod touch- 300 points
flip video ultra hd- 205 points
macbook- 1000 points
ipod nano- 175 points
Bunch of console games- 25 to 60 points

The points for these prizes might be expected to go up once the site launches publicly, so get on it asap!!
PM Me For Legit Invites!

Attention: This site is NOT a scam! Here's My Proof:
Received August 9th, 2009 :D
001812.jpg

Also, the person who posted below me can suck my dick k?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though this is supposed to be in the referrals section, I can also send out invites, so feel free to PM me.

[quote name='luan87us']wrong section! LEARN2POST dumb@ss[/QUOTE]

Fantastic help! Thanks! ....douche -_-
Also, hi whirly!

Anyways, the invites were sent. Have a few left....
Btw, pm me with your EMAIL!! thanks :)

[quote name='meatwad3000']if this is a trustworthy site I wouldn't mind one of you guys PM'ing me a link since I could go for a wii right about now ;)[/QUOTE]

just go to lockerz.com. ive looked at it (even thought its really only a front page until u sign up.) and it looks to be trustowrthy

[quote name='dwb6']just go to lockerz.com. ive looked at it (even thought its really only a front page until u sign up.) and it looks to be trustowrthy[/QUOTE]

yeah, what he said...pm me with your email

I can give out invites as well. It looks like a pretty good site for now, but it's a pre opening right now so I don't think you can get any prizes just yet.

[quote name='dwb6']freecash, i havnt gotten the invite yet and its been about half an hour...[/QUOTE]

really? pm me your email again...the site is laggy atm. sorry.

[quote name='dwb6']freecash, i havnt gotten the invite yet and its been about half an hour...[/QUOTE]

Same here, it might be because like you said, the server being bogged, and the email might take awhile, so I'll wait a little longer and see what's up.

...i think somebody has been abusing the invites, so they shut it down to fix it....sorry, ill let you know when it when it's fixed. Forget about this site at the moment.

I have one invite that will work. I don't need your email, but something in return may be nice lol. If you want it first to pm me gets it.

Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also appreciate an invite, if anyone is willing to part with one.

[email protected]

Does anyone know yet what benefit the site is getting from out using it (like Club Bing's search queries or those awful "offer" sites)?

You don't just give out consoles for nothing in return.

this site is realy cool, and for right now, it looks like its really easy to get a game. almost a game a day! but unfortunatly, almost everything is "fresh out"

Thanks to luckyamir for an invite.

[quote name='dwb6']this site is realy cool, and for right now, it looks like its really easy to get a game. almost a game a day! but unfortunatly, almost everything is "fresh out"[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something here? All I see are those dailies which only seem to give 2 PTZ.

bread's done
Back